+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

iVictor

Dec 20, 2021
Hi,

I am already working for my employer with a work permit based on LMIA in Montreal, QC. Can I get 50 points for EE?

I know that I have to relocate to another province after receiving the invitation. My employer has a branch in Toronto.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I am already working for my employer with a work permit based on LMIA in Montreal, QC. Can I get 50 points for EE?

I know that I have to relocate to another province after receiving the invitation. My employer has a branch in Toronto.
You need a new letter stating you will have full time employment until one year after receiving PR.

Sahil098

Oct 13, 2022
URGENT QUESTION!
I APPLIED FOR TR TO PR AND TODAY I ALSO RECIEVED INVITATION TO APPLY IN EXPRESS ENTRY AND IN EXPRESS ENTRY THEY ASKED 1) HAVE YOU EVER APPLIED FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY BEFORE .
Can anyone tell me about that

GURSIMRANPAL

Dec 7, 2022
Hello Friends,
Please help
I have question, My friend works with her relatives trucking company as a Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (noc 1215). As she comes to Canada on student visa she lived with same relative from beginning. Now its been year she is working with them and the problem is that her relative have their company's office address and home address same, which is also my friends's resident address. Just want to know if anyone have any idea how to handle such situations.
Hi,

Can you tell me how did you deal with that situation. Actually, I also work in a trucking Company and home address & Company address are same?

Please advise.

Elvis27

Dec 24, 2022
hi guys i have a question how can i immigrate to Canada and start to work in the trucking company .. please i do need a reply thank you and merry Christmas

affsa

Jan 8, 2023
Hi..i have done my post graduation i.e. MBA from gyan vihar university approved by UGC... in WES..it will be categorized into university level education or professional education??

Thnks in advance
Have you got any further information on this will wes take it as another degree or as master