+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone.

I have this question asking for my travel history and family members'. So does family include my brother, sister, father, mother? Or just my wife and I?

Thanks
What are you applying for? What does your travel history have to do with your family members?

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi there, I am trying to update my express entry profile, but I just face ERROR:
Online services are down
System-generated error code:null (2022-11-19 20:15:27)

Is it the same to you?

ali gur

Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I work as a Senior Product Designer with 11 years of experience and got only 2 years college education from BCIT (in BC).
And I'm in the CEC pool with the NOC number of 2175. and apparently I need to update it with the new 21233 NOC Number.

So my question is, am I eligible to choose NOC 21233 with my only 2 years of college education, TEER 1?

Because the education requirement says this below and I'm confused:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science or graphic design or completion or a college program in computer science, graphic arts, or Web design is required.

There another options looks like the NOC (52120 – Graphic designers and illustrators) TEER 2, but this doesn't work for me at all. I'm not doing illustrations or Graphic Design. I do UX/UI.

Would be happy to hear your opinion on this matter, thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys,

I work as a Senior Product Designer with 11 years of experience and got only 2 years college education from BCIT (in BC).
And I'm in the CEC pool with the NOC number of 2175. and apparently I need to update it with the new 21233 NOC Number.

So my question is, am I eligible to choose NOC 21233 with my only 2 years of college education, TEER 1?

Because the education requirement says this below and I'm confused:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science or graphic design or completion or a college program in computer science, graphic arts, or Web design is required.

There another options looks like the NOC (52120 – Graphic designers and illustrators) TEER 2, but this doesn't work for me at all. I'm not doing illustrations or Graphic Design. I do UX/UI.

Would be happy to hear your opinion on this matter, thanks
Education and NOC for EE do not need to match.

annasteve

May 3, 2022
Hi guys, I'm trying to start my EE profile. I did the questionnaire and got the personal code. Once I put it in it says: "Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue. Error Description: You already have an in progress application." I tried to fill in the questionnaire while logging into my account again and it keeps saying the same thing. As soon as I got to the part where it says "looks like you're eligible etc." and I clicked continue it would say I already had an application in progress. Earlier this year I applied under family sponsorship class and it's being processed. So is that the application it's referring to? I thought I could apply under multiple streams as long as they don't contradict? If the error has nothing to do with my other application then where is my profile stored? I looked under "View the applications you submitted" and didn't see anything for express entry. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

iVictor

Dec 20, 2021
Hi,

I am already working for my employer with a work permit based on LMIA in Montreal, QC. Can I get 50 points for EE?

I know that I have to relocate to another province after receiving the invitation. My employer has a branch in Toronto.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I am already working for my employer with a work permit based on LMIA in Montreal, QC. Can I get 50 points for EE?

I know that I have to relocate to another province after receiving the invitation. My employer has a branch in Toronto.
You need a new letter stating you will have full time employment until one year after receiving PR.

Sahil098

Oct 13, 2022
URGENT QUESTION!
I APPLIED FOR TR TO PR AND TODAY I ALSO RECIEVED INVITATION TO APPLY IN EXPRESS ENTRY AND IN EXPRESS ENTRY THEY ASKED 1) HAVE YOU EVER APPLIED FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY BEFORE .
Can anyone tell me about that