+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No both jobs experience from india and I am applying for express entry.Also, I have one year canadian experience. So, I am confused about my Indian experiences. Because less than 3 years experience create huge impact on crs score. Second employer (hdfc bank) not ready to provide me reference/experience letter.
If you get ITA, you will have to prove the experience for both jobs. I have provided you with the link of the mandatory documents. You can’t self declare it. You need some document that shows job responsibilities.

Danishk1286

Oct 23, 2022
Hi, I'm an electrical engineer holding a 4-year bachelor's degree and master's under process. Besides this, I have field-relevant job experience of 2 years as well. I have a spouse with a kid.
  1. Please recommend to me the best pathway to get Canadian Immigration like which program would be best for me. And how many points do I need to avail the Immigration? And is there any platform where I can track the current threshold of CRS points?
  2. Do I need to wait until the master's degree gets completed or I can apply on my Bachelor's degree basis?
  3. Which Canadian assessment body is recommended to verify the educational documents within a short period of time and also consider my bachelor's Electrical Engineering degree as a bachelor, not a diploma.
Thanks in advance for your assistance, please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I'm an electrical engineer holding a 4-year bachelor's degree and master's under process. Besides this, I have field-relevant job experience of 2 years as well. I have a spouse with a kid.
  1. Please recommend to me the best pathway to get Canadian Immigration like which program would be best for me. And how many points do I need to avail the Immigration? And is there any platform where I can track the current threshold of CRS points?
  2. Do I need to wait until the master's degree gets completed or I can apply on my Bachelor's degree basis?
  3. Which Canadian assessment body is recommended to verify the educational documents within a short period of time and also consider my bachelor's Electrical Engineering degree as a bachelor, not a diploma.
1. You need to see if you are eligible for Express Entry based on ECA for education and IELTS. The IRCC site has the past draws. A university degree will not be a high enough score, if you are eligible with at least 67 points.
2. Do you have ECA for undergrad degree and IELTS? If so you can submit a profile. You can’t submit Masters until ECA is completed. Has your spouse completed ECA and IELTS?
3. WES is probably the fastest.

Danishk1286

Oct 23, 2022
1. You need to see if you are eligible for Express Entry based on ECA for education and IELTS. The IRCC site has the past draws. A university degree will not be a high enough score if you are eligible with at least 67 points.
2. Do you have ECA for an undergrad degree and IELTS? If so you can submit a profile. You can’t submit Masters until ECA is completed. Has your spouse completed ECA and IELTS?
1. You need to see if you are eligible for Express Entry based on ECA for education and IELTS. The IRCC site has the past draws. A university degree will not be a high enough score, if you are eligible with at least 67 points.
2. Do you have ECA for undergrad degree and IELTS? If so you can submit a profile. You can’t submit Masters until ECA is completed. Has your spouse completed ECA and IELTS?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the reply.
  1. No, I want to apply for the ECA but also want to ask the best body for ECA. As I studied on the forum a lot of students' opinions that WES gives less equivalency to Pakistanis degrees. For Pakistan, 4 years Bachelor = 3 years Canadian Bechlor, Pakistan 2 years masters = Canadian 4 years bachelor. Is it right? If yes, suggest to me the other body which is fast and at least gives the same degree equivalency as in Pakistan so that I can get maximum scores.
  2. Besides this do I also need a separate ECA evaluation for my spouse? as he never had IELTS and also just has secondary school education.
  3. With the CRS Score calculator, I found 400 points how do I convert it to 67 points?
  4. I already completed my bachelors in 2019 and now I'm doing a field-relevant job and also continuing my Master's education. What do you suggest, do I need to wait for my Masters's degree to get completed? as I'm in the final semester and it will be get ended up in June 2023. But If my Bachelor's degree is good enough to go then I can submit the documents for the ECA definitely it's going to take time.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. IQAS is an option.
2. You need to see if you are eligible with 67 points (not CRS) with a bachelors and current language skills.

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I am pre-ITA CEC creating EE profile. I have a Canadian certificate of qualification (Red Seal), but I have already a maximum of 100 points for Skill transferability without adding it. Can I answer 'NO' to the question 'Does Andy Murray have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory?' just to reduce the paperwork I should provide post-ITA or this could be considered a kind of misrep?
Please advise, thanks.
Need your advice on this…! Please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can I know why you'd say so? I thought points are decreasing slowly and if the trend continues...
If you research historical draws and also how many people are currently in the pool at what point level, you'll see that chances are unlikely of a drop this far. There haven't been draws this low since pre pandemic and with draws on hold for so long, there are a ton of people in the pool with high scores. Additionally, we expect that IRCC will be introducing the new TEER system soon and that may further shift up who will qualify. If immigrating is a priority for you then it's pretty risky to sit back and hope you get lucky. You should be actively pursuing increasing your score and/or getting a PNP nomination. Of course up to you and how much of a priority this is for you.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Rach WLT

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2022
If you research historical draws and also how many people are currently in the pool at what point level, you'll see that chances are unlikely of a drop this far. There haven't been draws this low since pre pandemic and with draws on hold for so long, there are a ton of people in the pool with high scores. Additionally, we expect that IRCC will be introducing the new TEER system soon and that may further shift up who will qualify. If immigrating is a priority for you then it's pretty risky to sit back and hope you get lucky. You should be actively pursuing increasing your score and/or getting a PNP nomination. Of course up to you and how much of a priority this is for you.
I hv aldready maxed out IELTS score with master...getting a PNP without job offer seems harder, but which PNP options would u say? My NOC is 1111, it's not really OID for SINP. What should I do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I hv aldready maxed out IELTS score with master...getting a PNP without job offer seems harder, but which PNP options would u say? My NOC is 1111, it's not really OID for SINP. What should I do?
I can't comment on that. You'll have to research each PNP program and see if your NOC is in demand in any province.

Rach WLT

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2022
I can't comment on that. You'll have to research each PNP program and see if your NOC is in demand in any province.
If I don't include spouse, my mark will be 476...Should I move forward to apply alone first and sponsor spouse later? If so, how long does it gonna take to sponsor a spouse?