+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Rach WLT

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2022
It is through EE so you select an interest in Ontario. Don’t think your NOC has been selected in 2022 but may resume.
Hi, sorry, but select an interest means when creating an EE profile, do I select a Ontario province as a place that I'm interested to settle?

Otherwise, how do I show my interest? Or do they randomly select candidates from the pool?

jadey15

Mar 11, 2022
Hi, I applied for PNP but it was under non-EE stream. My application is still on "received" status. Can I switch my application to EE by linking an EE profile now or do I have to delete the application and apply again?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I applied for PNP but it was under non-EE stream. My application is still on "received" status. Can I switch my application to EE by linking an EE profile now or do I have to delete the application and apply again?

Thank you
If it is through a non EE stream then you can’t transfer to EE.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
hi
i have received nomination from province, i need to know that by when the points will be added in my profile.
Will it add automatically or I have to modify the profile by ticking on the provincial nominee option.

teemjaye

Feb 26, 2022
Hello everyone.

I have a question (please pardon me if it has been answered before).

I would like to know if you can use your experience as a teaching assistant to boost your CRS score and apply for a permanent residence.
I am currently a PhD student and I have been holding a TA position since 2019. So I wanted to know if that counts as 1 year work experience within Canada and under which of the NOC would that be applicable?

Thanks as I anticipate a kind response from you.

Joseph

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone.

I have a question (please pardon me if it has been answered before).

I would like to know if you can use your experience as a teaching assistant to boost your CRS score and apply for a permanent residence.
I am currently a PhD student and I have been holding a TA position since 2019. So I wanted to know if that counts as 1 year work experience within Canada and under which of the NOC would that be applicable?

Thanks as I anticipate a kind response from you.

Joseph
So this is experience in Canada. If a PhD student and on a study permit, you can count it as foreign experience. Only Canadian experience on a PGWP can count towards Canadian experience. Do you have other foreign experience? If not, to count your TA work, you need to have at least one year full-time, continuous work experience or 2 years part-time continuous.

teemjaye

Feb 26, 2022
So this is experience in Canada. If a PhD student and on a study permit, you can count it as foreign experience. Only Canadian experience on a PGWP can count towards Canadian experience. Do you have other foreign experience? If not, to count your TA work, you need to have at least one year full-time, continuous work experience or 2 years part-time continuous.
I have more than 3 years of foreign experience from my country but I've been a graduate assistance since I came to Canada teaching different biology-related courses to undergraduate students since 2019. This is per semester.

The question is can this count as at least Canadian work experience?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I just finish my express entry assessment
Please what is the next thing to do
Please direct me
What assessment? Do you mean the assessment through Cohen Immigration Law? If so wait for a response as they are lawyers to help you through the process for a fee. If you applied through Express Entry and submitted a profile with ECA and IELTS then what is your CRS score.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hi guys, i have a question regarding the transit information mentioning it in address history. Here is the date when i was in transit 19th oct and an layover for 3 hrs in qatar. and also he mentioned this 1 day transit information in travel history. Is this ok? Pls suggest
My rep has mentioned this day in address history as below.. since streetnumber is mandatory he has enetered 1 in that.
Streetnum- 1
Streetname- doha airport
City doha
Country- qatar

teemjaye

Feb 26, 2022
Hello everyone.

I have this question asking for my travel history and family members'. So does family include my brother, sister, father, mother? Or just my wife and I?

Thanks