+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

evisanation

May 11, 2022
India
Category........
VISIT
Tired of booking appointments with officials at the embassy? Want a Visa immediately? Then fill an online visa application of eVisaNation and pay the application fee only. Rest of the work will be done by eVisaNation. Get eVisa delivered to you within a short period of time. So, hurry up! And create your account on eVisaNation and start applying for eVisa to have a soulful staying in any country.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi all.
Please need help.
I got an GU on 6th May, 2022. My medical got extended and my background check was changed FROM "WE ARE PROCESSING " TO YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS". Does it means that my eligibility is passed? Also when can I expect ADR/PPR if any.
FSW O
AOR JAN 2021
VO LONDON

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi all,

When apply through Express Entry, under Personal History, there is a question:

Have you listed all periods of military...(if any)....organization...(if any)

Should we choose yes, no, or N/A?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

When apply through Express Entry, under Personal History, there is a question:

Have you listed all periods of military...(if any)....organization...(if any)

Should we choose yes, no, or N/A?
No one can answer that for you. Up to you depending on your profile?

Hmdh

May 19, 2022
Hi every one,
I have almost 10 years of full time work experience (foreign) on 2 different NOC cods,
but one of them is related to type A, and the other is covered by type B.

Type A: experience 3 years that started about ten years ago,
Type B: around 7 years (ongoing)

For the CRS calculator, which experience I should mention?

Thanks in advance

Tope1212

May 20, 2022
So you have worked in Nova Scotia for one year?

The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicants must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a high skilled occupation.
I'm a security guard in Nigerian and I'm graduate but the my security guard company I'm working with doesn't use to issue any kind of certificate or working certificate for us but I have the security guard experience for the past 10 years now till dtae

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi every one,
I have almost 10 years of full time work experience (foreign) on 2 different NOC cods,
but one of them is related to type A, and the other is covered by type B.

Type A: experience 3 years that started about ten years ago,
Type B: around 7 years (ongoing)

For the CRS calculator, which experience I should mention?

Thanks in advance
Whichever one you want. Figure out if one of the NOCs is in demand for a PNP nomination.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm a security guard in Nigerian and I'm graduate but the my security guard company I'm working with doesn't use to issue any kind of certificate or working certificate for us but I have the security guard experience for the past 10 years now till dtae
Are you looking at immigrating? If so you need your degree assessed and take language tests. Read through the Express Entry requirements to see if you are eligible. Don’t know what you mean by working certificate but you need employment letter outlining your duties. However, Security guard is a NOC C and not eligible for Express Entry.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
Hello. After submission of remedical and new PCC, I just got an email saying that they have received my documents. How long does it generally take after this email to get RFV? Just wanted to get a sense of the ongoing timeline

Hmdh

May 19, 2022
Whichever one you want. Figure out if one of the NOCs is in demand for a PNP nomination.
Thanks a lot,
According to my NOC types, can I consider sum of years related to 2 different types for CRS, I mean 10 years? or I have to just mention to years related to 1 type?