+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ailshh

Jun 7, 2021
Doesn’t matter what your title is. If your NOC is 7315 then it is a regulated profession.
(https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/7614/MB) This link tells us that in Manitoba "Gas Turbine Repair and Overhaul Technician" is regulated but voluntary. Also in this link, it is mentioned that
  • If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
So in your view of point, do I need any certification or license to be permitted to work in this job in Manitoba?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
(https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/7614/MB) This link tells us that in Manitoba "Gas Turbine Repair and Overhaul Technician" is regulated but voluntary. Also in this link, it is mentioned that
  • If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
So in your view of point, do I need any certification or license to be permitted to work in this job in Manitoba?
You will not get an EE nomination with your score. If you have PR, you will need to be licensed once you are in Canada. Do you have a job offer in Manitoba? If not, your point is irrelevant.

ailshh

Jun 7, 2021
You will not get an EE nomination with your score. If you have PR, you will need to be licensed once you are in Canada. Do you have a job offer in Manitoba? If not, your point is irrelevant.
Regardless of being nominated, regardless of getting the required score for EE, regardless of being PR, my question is just about the way I should fill the EE application where in section of "Primary Occupation" I should determine the date I first became qualified to practice in this occupation in CANADA. How is it defined to be qualified in this occupation? Which educational requirement or certification or license should I consider in this matter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Regardless of being nominated, regardless of getting the required score for EE, regardless of being PR, my question is just about the way I should fill the EE application where in section of "Primary Occupation" I should determine the date I first became qualified to practice in this occupation in CANADA. How is it defined to be qualified in this occupation? Which educational requirement or certification or license should I consider in this matter?
You put the primary occupaton and your date of qualification. Educational requirement doesn’t need to match the NOC for EE. For PNP, yes. You put NO for certification of qualification.

WafulaB

Apr 28, 2022
First I wish to thank everyone on this forum its very informative, I submitted my profile on March 15 2022 my scores are as follows
FSW-73
CRS -376
Been trying to apply through the provinces to up my chances and so far only managed SINP,
I have began my Nova scotia (AINP) and my question is, I am required to attach a personal declaration form (Which one is that)
Secondly do i attach passports and birth certificates of my dependants who will be accompanying
Finally which other provinces don't require :-Job offers, application fees, (trying to save every coin for proof of funds), Having a relative etc

I hope someone responds, TIA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
First I wish to thank everyone on this forum its very informative, I submitted my profile on March 15 2022 my scores are as follows
FSW-73
CRS -376
Been trying to apply through the provinces to up my chances and so far only managed SINP,
I have began my Nova scotia (AINP) and my question is, I am required to attach a personal declaration form (Which one is that)
Secondly do i attach passports and birth certificates of my dependants who will be accompanying
Finally which other provinces don't require :-Job offers, application fees, (trying to save every coin for proof of funds), Having a relative etc

I hope someone responds, TIA
AINP is Alberta not Nova Scotia. AIPP is Nova Scotia. So what program?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
True true I meant to write AIPP thanks for your correction
Nova scotia experience- express entry
So you have worked in Nova Scotia for one year?

The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicants must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a high skilled occupation.

WafulaB

Apr 28, 2022
So you have worked in Nova Scotia for one year?

The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicants must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a high skilled occupation.
To be honest I am wondering what i was reading earlier @Naturgrl you have just opened my eyes! blessings

ailshh

Jun 7, 2021
You put the primary occupaton and your date of qualification. Educational requirement doesn’t need to match the NOC for EE. For PNP, yes. You put NO for certification of qualification.
Considering the image of the webpage of EE (https://freeimage.host/i/WMpPsa) you can see that there is needed a date in which I became qualified in CANADA in NOC7315. So which qualification should I consider for this part?
"certification of qualification" ,which you mentioned, is the next step and you're right the answer will be NO.
But how about the section of "Occupation" and the question mentioned above

yash20111993

May 9, 2022
Hello, I am new here so not very sure on the rules of the chat.

I have a query around NOC codes for FSW application. i have a total of almost 4.5 years of full time work experience (foreign) but across 3 different NOC codes. All my NOC codes fall under NOC skill type A.

Experience 1 - 2.9 years
Experience 2- 7 months
Experience 3 - 9 months (ongoing)

The CRS calculator mentions that the foreign work ex should be across a single NOC. Does that mean single NOC code or single NOC skill level?

Would sincerely appreciate any help here.

Warm Regards,
Yash

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I am new here so not very sure on the rules of the chat.

I have a query around NOC codes for FSW application. i have a total of almost 4.5 years of full time work experience (foreign) but across 3 different NOC codes. All my NOC codes fall under NOC skill type A.

Experience 1 - 2.9 years
Experience 2- 7 months
Experience 3 - 9 months (ongoing)

The CRS calculator mentions that the foreign work ex should be across a single NOC. Does that mean single NOC code or single NOC skill level?

Would sincerely appreciate any help here.

Warm Regards,
Yash
Your primary NOC is 1 because you need a year of experience in the NOC to be eligible. After that you can use different NOCs.

yash20111993

May 9, 2022
Your primary NOC is 1 because you need a year of experience in the NOC to be eligible. After that you can use different NOCs.
Thanks for the quick response! So essentially for CRS calculation my foreign work ex will still remain 3 years or more even though I don't have 3 years or more work ex on a single NOC code?