+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Praf

Mar 7, 2022
Can I submit an express entry with my ECA, IELTS and do not claim points for Spouse education and English, but later update already submitted express entry application with spouse ECA and language? is it allowed? will it recalculate CSR score?
Sorry if this question is stilly, just started with EE process :)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I submit an express entry with my ECA, IELTS and do not claim points for Spouse education and English, but later update already submitted express entry application with spouse ECA and language? is it allowed? will it recalculate CSR score?
Sorry if this question is stilly, just started with EE process :)
Yes you can do that.

Reactions: Praf

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

I want to sponsor for my father's visitor visa. But the name of him in my passport and birth certificate is "Sadman Alam" but in his passport it is "MD. Sadman Alam"

In this scenario, what shall I do ? Is affidavit enough or will it be a major hurdle for him to get the visitor visa now ? Pls help

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Friends,

I want to sponsor for my father's visitor visa. But the name of him in my passport and birth certificate is "Sadman Alam" but in his passport it is "MD. Sadman Alam"

In this scenario, what shall I do ? Is affidavit enough or will it be a major hurdle for him to get the visitor visa now ? Pls help
Mention the name as per the passport. Submit same name affidavit and letter of explaination.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Mashathebear

Mar 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2022
I worked for 2 years and then for 1 year for a company and in different positions (different NOC) (with a gap in between each job).
Can someone please tell me If IRCC will accept just one reference letter listing the different positions and responsibilities?
Or should I get one letter for each position held. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I worked for 2 years and then for 1 year for a company and in different positions (different NOC) (with a gap in between each job).
Can someone please tell me If IRCC will accept just one reference letter listing the different positions and responsibilities?
Or should I get one letter for each position held. Thank you.
You can. Assume you worked for one employer for 2years.

Reactions: Mashathebear

Keg2022

Mar 12, 2022
Hello,
I hope you'll are doing great.

If anyone has any info regarding the following kindly help:-

1) If we make changes to our Noc Code in the express entry profile before the ITA, is there a log or record kept? Also, is it bad for the profile or reduce your chances in any way?

2) Now that the profile has expired after 1 year due to no Invitation, and we create a new profile and change the NOC , is there any way a record is kept or the profile info is matched or linked to the previous profile?

Thanks

theunknowncb

Mar 1, 2022
Hello,

I have a specific question,
I am a mechanical engineer.

I started my job as a 'Product Design Engineer' from 19th June 2017. Then I switched my role internally in the same department to 'Product Engineer (or Product Development Engineer)'. Now this internal role change was transitional, I started picking up the new role from month of September 2020 and fully took over in the month of December 2022.
Now while filling the express entry profile,
1. I should mention both these roles separately?
2. Would my design experience would be considered as it is more than 3 years? But my latest experience would be product engineer.
3. I am not sure how my company will mention it in the work experience letter - if they will mention started product engineer's role in Sept or Dec?!
Would I be able to update my Express Entry profile accordingly after I get the letter ( I suppose that would be post ITA?)

Mashathebear

Mar 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2022
I will probably have a job offer to work in Ontario for a company whose headquarters are in Quebec.
I would like to apply for PNP for Ontario.
Do you think my job offer will be considered as being located in Quebec or Ontario please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: Mashathebear
Mar 14, 2022
Hey ,

Can we create another EE profile with different ID if one is expiring soon within next 15-18 days without withdrawing the exisiting one,as I was waiting for the PNPs if get it by anychance on the basis of those created profiles last year !! And the reason I want to create new profile is, I've heard from ppl whose profiles are going to expire in next 6-7 months are getting the NOIs from one of the other provinces for same Nocs!! Really confused what to do as I've been waiting since last year!
Please confirm if this is totally okay or what are the other ways!! TIA !!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey ,

Can we create another EE profile with different ID if one is expiring soon within next 15-18 days without withdrawing the exisiting one,as I was waiting for the PNPs if get it by anychance on the basis of those created profiles last year !! And the reason I want to create new profile is, I've heard from ppl whose profiles are going to expire in next 6-7 months are getting the NOIs from one of the other provinces for same Nocs!! Really confused what to do as I've been waiting since last year!
Please confirm if this is totally okay or what are the other ways!! TIA !!
You can’t have two profiles.

Reactions: IamaDreamernt@69