+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

yash20111993

May 9, 2022
Hello, I am new here so not very sure on the rules of the chat.

I have a query around NOC codes for FSW application. i have a total of almost 4.5 years of full time work experience (foreign) but across 3 different NOC codes. All my NOC codes fall under NOC skill type A.

Experience 1 - 2.9 years
Experience 2- 7 months
Experience 3 - 9 months (ongoing)

The CRS calculator mentions that the foreign work ex should be across a single NOC. Does that mean single NOC code or single NOC skill level?

Would sincerely appreciate any help here.

Warm Regards,
Yash

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I am new here so not very sure on the rules of the chat.

I have a query around NOC codes for FSW application. i have a total of almost 4.5 years of full time work experience (foreign) but across 3 different NOC codes. All my NOC codes fall under NOC skill type A.

Experience 1 - 2.9 years
Experience 2- 7 months
Experience 3 - 9 months (ongoing)

The CRS calculator mentions that the foreign work ex should be across a single NOC. Does that mean single NOC code or single NOC skill level?

Would sincerely appreciate any help here.

Warm Regards,
Yash
Your primary NOC is 1 because you need a year of experience in the NOC to be eligible. After that you can use different NOCs.

yash20111993

May 9, 2022
Your primary NOC is 1 because you need a year of experience in the NOC to be eligible. After that you can use different NOCs.
Thanks for the quick response! So essentially for CRS calculation my foreign work ex will still remain 3 years or more even though I don't have 3 years or more work ex on a single NOC code?

evisanation

May 11, 2022
India
Category........
VISIT
Tired of booking appointments with officials at the embassy? Want a Visa immediately? Then fill an online visa application of eVisaNation and pay the application fee only. Rest of the work will be done by eVisaNation. Get eVisa delivered to you within a short period of time. So, hurry up! And create your account on eVisaNation and start applying for eVisa to have a soulful staying in any country.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi all.
Please need help.
I got an GU on 6th May, 2022. My medical got extended and my background check was changed FROM "WE ARE PROCESSING " TO YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS". Does it means that my eligibility is passed? Also when can I expect ADR/PPR if any.
FSW O
AOR JAN 2021
VO LONDON

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi all,

When apply through Express Entry, under Personal History, there is a question:

Have you listed all periods of military...(if any)....organization...(if any)

Should we choose yes, no, or N/A?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

When apply through Express Entry, under Personal History, there is a question:

Have you listed all periods of military...(if any)....organization...(if any)

Should we choose yes, no, or N/A?
No one can answer that for you. Up to you depending on your profile?

Hmdh

May 19, 2022
Hi every one,
I have almost 10 years of full time work experience (foreign) on 2 different NOC cods,
but one of them is related to type A, and the other is covered by type B.

Type A: experience 3 years that started about ten years ago,
Type B: around 7 years (ongoing)

For the CRS calculator, which experience I should mention?

Thanks in advance