+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Tope1212

May 20, 2022
So you have worked in Nova Scotia for one year?

The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicants must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a high skilled occupation.
I'm a security guard in Nigerian and I'm graduate but the my security guard company I'm working with doesn't use to issue any kind of certificate or working certificate for us but I have the security guard experience for the past 10 years now till dtae

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi every one,
I have almost 10 years of full time work experience (foreign) on 2 different NOC cods,
but one of them is related to type A, and the other is covered by type B.

Type A: experience 3 years that started about ten years ago,
Type B: around 7 years (ongoing)

For the CRS calculator, which experience I should mention?

Thanks in advance
Whichever one you want. Figure out if one of the NOCs is in demand for a PNP nomination.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm a security guard in Nigerian and I'm graduate but the my security guard company I'm working with doesn't use to issue any kind of certificate or working certificate for us but I have the security guard experience for the past 10 years now till dtae
Are you looking at immigrating? If so you need your degree assessed and take language tests. Read through the Express Entry requirements to see if you are eligible. Don’t know what you mean by working certificate but you need employment letter outlining your duties. However, Security guard is a NOC C and not eligible for Express Entry.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
Hello. After submission of remedical and new PCC, I just got an email saying that they have received my documents. How long does it generally take after this email to get RFV? Just wanted to get a sense of the ongoing timeline

Hmdh

May 19, 2022
Whichever one you want. Figure out if one of the NOCs is in demand for a PNP nomination.
Thanks a lot,
According to my NOC types, can I consider sum of years related to 2 different types for CRS, I mean 10 years? or I have to just mention to years related to 1 type?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks a lot,
According to my NOC types, can I consider sum of years related to 2 different types for CRS, I mean 10 years? or I have to just mention to years related to 1 type?
You can add up your years but you must select one NOC as your primary NOC.

Hmdh

May 19, 2022
You can add up your years but you must select one NOC as your primary NOC.
Thanks for your response,
My secondary NOC is 7315 which related to type B and I have 7 years woke experience(ongoing). This NOC is regulated.

My primary NOC is 4161 .I have 3 years experience is related to type A, but in the next few months it will be out of 10 years and my work experience will be 2 years, that is under 3 years.

By considering this condition, can I writte Noc as a primary?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your response,
My secondary NOC is 7315 which related to type B and I have 7 years woke experience(ongoing). This NOC is regulated.

My primary NOC is 4161 .I have 3 years experience is related to type A, but in the next few months it will be out of 10 years and my work experience will be 2 years, that is under 3 years.

By considering this condition, can I writte Noc as a primary?
As long it is one year continuous work experience, you can use the NOC.

Hmdh

May 19, 2022
As long it is one year continuous work experience, you can use the NOC.
Thanks a lot dear,

Why must an occupation be seperated from the other work experiences in a special and different section named "PRIMARY OCCUPATION"?

In process of asessment for EXPRESS ENTRY where do they consider primary occupation? How is it assessed? Totally what are differences between primary occupation and the others?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks a lot dear,

Why must an occupation be seperated from the other work experiences in a special and different section named "PRIMARY OCCUPATION"?

In process of asessment for EXPRESS ENTRY where do they consider primary occupation? How is it assessed? Totally what are differences between primary occupation and the others?
There is no assessment but you need to select a primary NOC which is I portant for PNP programs. Also Express Entry draws may start selecting in demand NOCs.

parasr

May 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I want to know about current requirements for the express entry. Do we require WES assessment and Medical?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I want to know about current requirements for the express entry. Do we require WES assessment and Medical?
Requirements of eligibility are on the IRCC EE site. WES and IELTS (7 CLB) are required to submit profile. Medical is required if invited.

MichelleHuong

Mar 31, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have one concern on eligibility of 67 points/Adaptability:
- I finished 2 separate 1 year /full time program in same college--> is it eligible to earn 5 points for Adaptability/spouse 's study in Canada?. I got PGWP 3 years after I combined into 2 years of studying in Canada.

on website, it shows at least 2 academic years of full time study (in a program at least 2 years long) as below--> it makes me so confusing for that .

Hope to receive everyone's sharing about this.

Thanks.
/////////////////////
Your spouse or partner’s past studies in Canada
Your spouse or common-law partner completed at least 2 academic years of full-time study (in a program at least 2 years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada.

Full-time study means at least 15 hours of classes per week, and your spouse or partner must have stayed in good academic standing (as set out by the school) during that time.

Apr 26, 2022
Hi Everyone,

If you have done your education outside Canada, you should get your Educational Credentials Assessment or ECA. The ECA proves that your educational qualifications are equal to those recognized in the Canadian educational system.
Your WES ECA is valid for five years from the date of issue, and you can continue using your ECA when you submit a new Express Entry profile.
Resource from :- Y-axis.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you have done your education outside Canada, you should get your Educational Credentials Assessment or ECA. The ECA proves that your educational qualifications are equal to those recognized in the Canadian educational system.
Your WES ECA is valid for five years from the date of issue, and you can continue using your ECA when you submit a new Express Entry profile.
Resource from :- Y-axis.com
No one needs to go to the Y-axis web site. They should be relying on the official Canadian government IRCC web site here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Y-axis has a bad reputation here. Too many people here have been scammed by them and paid a lot of money for visas they didn't get.

It's better to apply on your own.