+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
someone191 said:
I understand all this process but one thing is still confusing me. I am scoring 65 out of 100 according to this I am not eligible. But then why cometoCanada tool and Canadavisa.com CRS Calculator is telling me that I am eligible for FSW. ? What is the purpose of having two points system it is confusing me
The CIC calculator is the only official tool. I do not know why Canadavisa forum has created a different scoring system, but it is unofficial and carries no weight with Canada Immigration.

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
Pippin said:
The CIC calculator is the only official tool. I do not know why Canadavisa forum has created a different scoring system, but it is unofficial and carries no weight with Canada Immigration.
The CIC's come to Canada tool is also showing me eligible. How come?
Lnk for this tool www . cic. gc. ca/ctc-vac /ee- start . asp

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
someone191 said:
I understand all this process but one thing is still confusing me. I am scoring 65 out of 100 according to this I am not eligible. But then why cometoCanada tool and Canadavisa.com CRS Calculator is telling me that I am eligible for FSW. ? What is the purpose of having two points system it is confusing me
whn u ll file an actual application.. u ll face issues then.. a lot of ppl here did..

1 system i.e. FSW.. with the help of express entry they r able to streamline the process and select the highest scoring applicants of all so that the applicants have higher probability of being successful and not being a burden on Canadian system..

earlier when it was not streamlined.. it was first come first serve.. was in favor of immigrants and not canada..

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks I will ask my friend. I am already in canada
jassu2 said:
there are not tons of options.. just sent it to one of the 3 or 4 assessment agencies.. i sent mine to WES.. its was quick for me as my degree was from US.. just courier than rather than speed post and u will save 2-3 weeks.. :D

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawlin4bbhh said:
Thanks I will ask my friend. I am already in canada
well in tat case even cheaper.. just get your university to sent in the transcripts..

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
I am in Pakistan right now and want to immigrate to Canada

I have two questions
1. Can one apply for EE while he is on student's visa. If yes then what will happen if he got Invitation to Apply. Can he change his status from student to PR midway between his studies?

2. If I apply for EE right now (while I am in Pakistan and waiting for admission response from Canadian Universities) will it be difficult to get Student's Visa later?

debarsha

Mar 15, 2015
Hi all
I need some help. I am in the process of doing my ECA which is taking time .I want to know is it possible to upload an EEprofile without it and later I can add it or not?
Another thing is I am applying it by my own and I don't have a job offer so once I upload it both in EE and JOB BANK and if I don't get anything from job bank should I contact any placement consultants in Canada? Will that be of any help or any thing else if you people can suggest.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
debarsha said:
Hi all
I need some help. I am in the process of doing my ECA which is taking time .I want to know is it possible to upload an EEprofile without it and later I can add it or not?
Another thing is I am applying it by my own and I don't have a job offer so once I upload it both in EE and JOB BANK and if I don't get anything from job bank should I contact any placement consultants in Canada? Will that be of any help or any thing else if you people can suggest.
you need ECA.. without tat u wont qualify even if u try to upload.. theres no need to hurry as this is not first come first serve rather it is who has the highest score.. so even if u upload 1 day before the draw and u hav very high points.. u ll b selected..

job bank isnt exactly operational yet.. it ll soon b operational, so basically u wont get anything frm job bank..

placement consultants would b a hard job.. i mean if it were so easy all of us here would have contacted placement consultants.. the issue is getting LMIA...
there might b a few who would wanna charge u for their services.. but at end of the day no guarantee and risky..

borno212

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2014
Nomination.....
Inshallah soon
AOR Received.
Inshallah soon
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Inshallah
Med's Request
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hi,

I have searched for hours for "Job Bank Registration" process. Even I didn't find any registration link here - "http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng".

Seniors, please help me in this regard.

Regards,
Razesh

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
borno212 said:
Hi,

I have searched for hours for "Job Bank Registration" process. Even I didn't find any registration link here - "http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng".

Seniors, please help me in this regard.

Regards,
Razesh
did u try.. dont remember well myself.. was a while bak since i did it..
https://seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/commun-common/conditions-terms.aspx?new=1

borno212

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2014
Nomination.....
Inshallah soon
AOR Received.
Inshallah soon
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Inshallah
Med's Request
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
jassu2 said:
did u try.. dont remember well myself.. was a while bak since i did it..
https://seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/commun-common/conditions-terms.aspx?new=1
Dear Jassu,

I already did it. It's just creating a job account with my profile there. But, it doesn't linked with my EE Profile. Because nowhere "EE Application ID" was asked. How do I link my Job profile with my EE profile?

Thanks.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
borno212 said:
Dear Jassu,

I already did it. It's just creating a job account with my profile there. But, it doesn't linked with my EE Profile. Because nowhere "EE Application ID" was asked. How do I link my Job profile with my EE profile?

Thanks.
found it.. https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/reg/indregisterconditions

Santhosh1992

Mar 13, 2015
Hello All,

Hope you guys are fine,

I'm planning to apply for EE and i have IELTS Score of 7 in each section,
And i do completed my 3yrs Bachelor's Degree and having Experience of 3yrs in Investment Banking Field.

My question is, Do i get a job before landing in Canada?
And many people saying that, it is very hard to get a white collar job, If you dont have canadian experience
How much it is true? And please give a idea about basic pay

Please help me guys, as i have to leave everything behind, Family, friends and loved ones.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Santhosh Sivan

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Santhosh1992 said:
Hello All,

Hope you guys are fine,

I'm planning to apply for EE and i have IELTS Score of 7 in each section,
And i do completed my 3yrs Bachelor's Degree and having Experience of 3yrs in Investment Banking Field.

My question is, Do i get a job before landing in Canada?
And many people saying that, it is very hard to get a white collar job, If you dont have canadian experience
How much it is true? And please give a idea about basic pay

Please help me guys, as i have to leave everything behind, Family, friends and loved ones.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Santhosh Sivan
whats ur score?
offcourse u can always look for jobs. but it would b hard job bcoz its hard for employers (all over the world) to wait for months on end to hire a guy they need within weeks at max..
personal opinion. it isnt hard to find a job.. i have randomly applied for jobs.. employers got back to me, but when they realized i m out of country and need LMIA thy backed down. so it all depends on ur education and experience..
basic pay.. search on net.. glassdoor and payscale.. the system over there is pretty transparent so u ll get a very clear picture..