+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ZOUAMEN

Aug 9, 2020
Please is it necessary that my husband do medical exam because I will go with my daughter then he will come . I will sponsor him after. I need an answer. Thanks some rules are not clear !

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Dear sir! I need urgent help regarding my case, I have been to Canada in 2012 for study visa which was of 2 years but had to came back after a year because of issues in family and now again applied for express entry and about to submit my documents. I need your suggestions regarding what should I write in LOE regarding urgent coming back in 2013 so that it won’t affect my PR?

Reactions: ankurgupta325

vandacska

Apr 12, 2016
Hello, I hope someone can help me. I have received my IELTS scores on the 17th of July and asked for re-evaluation of my writing test. I got a new score on the 30th of July. I have updated my Express Entry profile with the new score but forgot to update the new date of my test scores certificate... and I got an invitation on the 5th of August. Will this be an issue? Can I just attach an explanation letter? Basically, I have received the new test scores before the date of the invitation just failed to update the correct date on my profile.
Thank you for your help in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dear sir! I need urgent help regarding my case, I have been to Canada in 2012 for study visa which was of 2 years but had to came back after a year because of issues in family and now again applied for express entry and about to submit my documents. I need your suggestions regarding what should I write in LOE regarding urgent coming back in 2013 so that it won’t affect my PR?
I don't think LOE is needed for this matter. IMO, you just did not use your student visa to the fullest and I don't think that is going to affect your PR application in any shape or form.

If you really see the need, you can write a LOE mentioning why you had to go back, that's all.

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
My transcript says i was awarded a degree in 2013.
My certificate says Dec 2014.
I had to complete one elective which I had to wait one year to sit for.
I started full time work in 2013.
I went to Canada in 2016.
Will this be an issue in Express entry?

Stating my work experience starts in 2013 will give me 3 years work experience. Stating it starts in 2014 gives me 2 years work experience.

WHat would you advise??

Last edited:

ngarrepa

Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question. I worked remotely for A company located in India and paid in INDIAN currency, while I was in USA on a dependent visa. Can I use that experience in my fsw entry ? I do have paystubs, offer letter and experience letter from that company.

Achraf21

Aug 15, 2020
Hi Everyone, I'm a 21 International Student that talks both languages French and English certificates ( EILTS, TCF) here currently in Canada B.C , I've Been studying now 1 year in a private college and turned out it's not eligible for a post-graduate work permit, I'm a little bit stuck in the process of having a PR, Should I transfer to a new college and start again from scratch?
study 2 years and then get a PGWP or Is there any other better way? Knowing that living in bc is not really cheap even the colleges or universities.
I heard of express entry, PNP, CIC, LMIA But I don't really know really what path to take and which one is the best for me? any help will be appreciated.

Thanzeel

Aug 16, 2020
Dear All,
Good Morning...
Hope everyone is fine...
First of all I would like to tell myself, I am Thanzeel from India. I am 35 Years old Btech Computer Science dropout, am currently am working as system Administrator in Saudi Arabia. I would like to migrate canada, so with this details someone can help me on this, am eligible or not?
Thank you..
Regards
Thanzeel

esdee

Jul 23, 2020
Dear All,
Good Morning...
Hope everyone is fine...
First of all I would like to tell myself, I am Thanzeel from India. I am 35 Years old Btech Computer Science dropout, am currently am working as system Administrator in Saudi Arabia. I would like to migrate canada, so with this details someone can help me on this, am eligible or not?
Thank you..
Regards
Thanzeel
Hi Thanzeel, you can try the free assessment first if you are eligible at https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration-assessment-form.htm#gs.dnf6vb

Then check the home page of https://www.canadavisa.com/ for more info regarding immigration.

Reactions: Thanzeel

RaviParekh

Dec 20, 2014
Friends...

Required Your Suggestions...

I have two Time refusal for Canada Student visa in 2015.

One Time Visitor Visa refusal in 2020

EE Profile was not eligible.

I am Web Developer.

I have positive reply to get Job offer.

For web developer, Is it compulsory to get License? If I have Job offer then License is required ????

please suggest...

Oct 23, 2014
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
Hi Guys, I was once a regular daily visitor of this forum in 2014 as I was also applying for Permanent Residency under the Federal Skilled Worker Program back then. I just want to say hello to everyone and to give you encouragement in case you need one - it took me 9 years to get to Canada and this forum has helped me a LOT on my fifth and final attempt :).

In case you're bored, or is simply in need of some uplifting, read my 9 year journey to Canada or some lessons I have learned along the way in my blog here: https://memoirsofamapleleaf.wordpress.com/. God bless everyone!

Jun 12, 2020
Hi,
I need some guidance for below query.
I am on a Spousal Open Work Permit and received a Job offer from a Toronto based company.
Do I need a LMIA to consider this in my Express entry profile?
Thanks

Aug 22, 2020
Hi,

I am planning to create my profile for CEC stream and looking for some clarification on whether I would need police certificates from both countries or only my country of residence?

Basically I was born in India 1994, and lived there for approximately 8 years. In 2002, I permanently moved to Hong Kong to reside and have lived there as permanent resident until 2014 when I came to Canada to complete my Degree. I currently hold Indian Citizenship and am a Hong Kong resident. I have also visited India 2 times before 2010 (While under 18) for less than a month duration.

Would I need the police certificate for India (My citizenship country) as well although I have never lived there after I was about 8 Years old? or would I only need to provide Hong Kong's Police Cetificate?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan

ExpressMe987

Aug 23, 2020
Hello

Can someone suggest what is the minimum requirement of years of Job to apply for Express Entry outside Canada?

Is it continuous work for One year or Two?

Regards
EM