+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

RaviParekh

Dec 20, 2014
Friends...

Required Your Suggestions...

I have two Time refusal for Canada Student visa in 2015.

One Time Visitor Visa refusal in 2020

EE Profile was not eligible.

I am Web Developer.

I have positive reply to get Job offer.

For web developer, Is it compulsory to get License? If I have Job offer then License is required ????

please suggest...

Oct 23, 2014
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
Hi Guys, I was once a regular daily visitor of this forum in 2014 as I was also applying for Permanent Residency under the Federal Skilled Worker Program back then. I just want to say hello to everyone and to give you encouragement in case you need one - it took me 9 years to get to Canada and this forum has helped me a LOT on my fifth and final attempt :).

In case you're bored, or is simply in need of some uplifting, read my 9 year journey to Canada or some lessons I have learned along the way in my blog here: https://memoirsofamapleleaf.wordpress.com/. God bless everyone!

Jun 12, 2020
Hi,
I need some guidance for below query.
I am on a Spousal Open Work Permit and received a Job offer from a Toronto based company.
Do I need a LMIA to consider this in my Express entry profile?
Thanks

Aug 22, 2020
Hi,

I am planning to create my profile for CEC stream and looking for some clarification on whether I would need police certificates from both countries or only my country of residence?

Basically I was born in India 1994, and lived there for approximately 8 years. In 2002, I permanently moved to Hong Kong to reside and have lived there as permanent resident until 2014 when I came to Canada to complete my Degree. I currently hold Indian Citizenship and am a Hong Kong resident. I have also visited India 2 times before 2010 (While under 18) for less than a month duration.

Would I need the police certificate for India (My citizenship country) as well although I have never lived there after I was about 8 Years old? or would I only need to provide Hong Kong's Police Cetificate?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan

ExpressMe987

Aug 23, 2020
Hello

Can someone suggest what is the minimum requirement of years of Job to apply for Express Entry outside Canada?

Is it continuous work for One year or Two?

Regards
EM

shinojtk

Aug 22, 2020
Dear All,

Good evening, Myself Shinoj from INDIA, we would like to migrate Canada. Am 31 years old currently working as estimation & proposal engineer in UAE (Mechanical), courses completed - certificate in Tool & Die making from NTTF 2008, Diploma in Tool & Die making from NTTF through distance education programme & doing BBA through distance education (waiting for final year result). 4 Years experience in INDIA & 7 years experience in UAE. Regarding my spouse, she is BSc Nurse and having 4 years experience in INDIA & 2 Years in UAE. Currently working as Registered nurse in UAE.
Can anyone advise is it we are eligible to migrate Canada..?

Regards,

Shinoj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dear All,
Good Morning...
Hope everyone is fine...
First of all I would like to tell myself, I am Thanzeel from India. I am 35 Years old Btech Computer Science dropout, am currently am working as system Administrator in Saudi Arabia. I would like to migrate canada, so with this details someone can help me on this, am eligible or not?
Thank you..
Regards
Thanzeel
Right off the bat, you need a completed post secondary degree / diploma/certificate which can be evaluated as being equivalent in Canada to be eligible under Express Entry (FSW program).

You can read and understand the overall process here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dear All,

Good evening, Myself Shinoj from INDIA, we would like to migrate Canada. Am 31 years old currently working as estimation & proposal engineer in UAE (Mechanical), courses completed - certificate in Tool & Die making from NTTF 2008, Diploma in Tool & Die making from NTTF through distance education programme & doing BBA through distance education (waiting for final year result). 4 Years experience in INDIA & 7 years experience in UAE. Regarding my spouse, she is BSc Nurse and having 4 years experience in INDIA & 2 Years in UAE. Currently working as Registered nurse in UAE.
Can anyone advise is it we are eligible to migrate Canada..?

Regards,

Shinoj
You can check for yourself if you are eligible or not.

First and foremost, you need to check if you are eligible under the FSW program (that you get at least 67/100 under the FSW points grid). Secondly, you have to check if you are eligible to apply under Express Entry (You would need to get your ECA done and your IELTS General test).

There's more to the process than just your education and work experience.

All this might sound alien to you if you are just starting out. Don't be intimidated.

Learn more about the nuances of the process here. Go through the pages hyperlinked in that post as well and at the end of this, you should have a relatively decent idea about the eligibility requirements for Express Entry.

Good luck.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,
I need some guidance for below query.
I am on a Spousal Open Work Permit and received a Job offer from a Toronto based company.
Do I need a LMIA to consider this in my Express entry profile?
Thanks
I don't think you need an LMIA if you are on an open work permit. You should be good to take that job.

However, you can't claim points for this job offer for Express Entry AFAIK. Also, you would need to have at least one year work experience in Canada in the past 3 years to qualify for Canadian Experience Class.

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello

Can someone suggest what is the minimum requirement of years of Job to apply for Express Entry outside Canada?

Is it continuous work for One year or Two?

Regards
EM
This is a very basic detail that is clearly mentioned in the instruction guide and my post here .

Minimum continuous paid work experience of 12 months in an eligible NOC (0,A,B) working at least 30 hrs/week for full-time employment is a mandatory requirement to be eligible.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Friends...

Required Your Suggestions...

I have two Time refusal for Canada Student visa in 2015.

One Time Visitor Visa refusal in 2020

EE Profile was not eligible.

I am Web Developer.

I have positive reply to get Job offer.

For web developer, Is it compulsory to get License? If I have Job offer then License is required ????

please suggest...
I don't think your NOC (for web developer) would need any license. Most IT occupations aren't 'regulated' in Canada (thankfully)!

Aiajouz

Aug 24, 2020
I am in the process of applying for the IRCC express entry, however as proof of funds and due to the current banking crisis, and capital controls, my bank is refusing to provide me with the needed document.

I have an account in my bank sufficient as per the Canadian settlement funds requirements, and i have cash in hand enough and above the required amount. Amy one had such an experience and knows what needs to be done

Mech41

Aug 24, 2020
Hello All,
I am planning to create my express entry profile. However, i have a question. I have worked on a thor party payroll for a year. I worked at XYZ company but my salary was paid by ABC consultancy. Legally i was an employee at ABC.
1. Now while filling up my express entry what should be the name of the company i should fill ABC or XYZ?
I am not sure if ABC will provide me reference letter because i was not on there payroll.
Does anyone had same experience? If yes, please guide me.
Hello Tanisha,

I have the same scenario like you. I was working for ABC company and was hired by XYZ company. Additionally, ABC company where I was working , it was closed down in 2017 and the contract between ABC and XYZ got cancelled. I have got the ITA through express entry recently. So I got the employment letter from XYZ company as my payroll was regulated by XYZ company. When I asked ABC company HR to write me an employment letter they refused to give me the letter and I kept that as well for my record. So I would suggest that you could ask your payroll company to write down an employment letter with all mandatory information including your annual pay, weekly hours, job responsibilities and dully signed by HR executive / authorized person of that XYZ company. If the company where you were working deny to give you any employment letter, you could keep that email conversation for your own record to show immigration officer in later on stage if you would be asked to show any proof that you have tried your best to get the employment letter.

Additionally, you could ask your colleagues of the company where you were working to write down your roles and responsibilities to support your documents. Do not forget to take a copy of their employee ID card for your reference.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have 410 points, NOC- 2172, filed on 29-December-2019. Just want to go to Alberta. Should I expect the ITA with this score in the pandemic time? Any reply would be highly appreciated.:)

Did you get any response ? would like to know your status
Have you seen the rounds of invitation page?

I believe the lowest score drawn for 'No category specified' draw was on September 20, 2017. The cut-off was 433. Lately, the scores have been sky rocketing and unfortunately, 410 will not cut it.

The quickest and the least expensive way to increase your score is to maximize your IELTS score (get a CLB-9 if you don't already have it).

In this climate, for any score less than 470 - 475 (you would need a Masters degree + CLB-9 in IELTS) to get this without Canadian Work Experience, I believe PNP would be the best way to get your foot in the door.

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan