+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Peachrain

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, Im 43 years old and my CRS Score is 397( Based on IELTS 8777,Not done yet).have blood relative living there. We both are having masters degree .I have 18+ Yrs exp in my field.what are the chances of success? what are the chances for PNP Program nomination?
Can i apply for PR on my own or do i need to approach any agency? Thanks
How were you able to start the application without IELTS? Pleas share

Peachrain

Aug 19, 2020
Good evening,
These are the few very easy steps to avail the benefits of Express Entry Scheme:
1. First you should be a PGWP holder, under this they will check your work experience.

2. Then one should submit their profile into Express Entry System and become their candidate

3. Then once you are a candidate you will be scored based on Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS).

4. These rankings are based as per Labour support decided by government.

Note: One can also add points based on their age, education, work experience and their ability to speak English and French.

5. The one with the more score will be provided with Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry Draw System.
Hello, since covid 19, my country has halted all IELTS examination and not sure when they will resume. Is there anyway to bypass and proceed with my express application without the test atm.

Mhiel109422

Sep 2, 2020

hi there can anyone help me, i have may noc cook here in canada which is the currect job and i also have a previous work experience foriegn like assistant restaurant manager before i came here in canada , if i create a profile and been draw in the pool do i have a conflict with those two different noc code, should it be connected to each other? Or is it just fine to have a noc code line cook in the work permit or LMIA and noc code assistant restaurant manager in the foreign work history. Thank you

Mcid27

Sep 5, 2020
Barcelona, Spain
Hello everyone in here! My name is Em, and I would like to apply for the Express Entry with my husband and my two little kids. we have all very clear, but I have a question... I'm the principal applicant, so I need the ECA of my studies, but, Does my husband also need take this ECA? Thank u very much.

Gaurav Malik

Sep 2, 2020
Help Please:
Educational Details:
NOC Code - 2173
Bachelors Graduation Date- 2013
Masters Graduation Date- 2015
In the question, "Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation" during my Express Entry file I entered 2015. But now while filing my PR application (post-ITA) I realized that it should be 2013. What should I do? Explain in LOE? Or use 2015 in my PR application form as well?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I am likely to be invited to apply as I have recently gotten my provincial nomination. I am slated to get married in January so my questions are
1. How do I add my spouse after it becomes legal and official when I’m already in the middle of the process

2. He’s an optometrist who schooled outside Canada and has been working as such for 5 years so how do we ensure he’s going to be able to work in Canada ? Is it an assessment or further studies.

i need help please. Thank you.

Reactions: Anish_9310

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
Hello All,
I am likely to be invited to apply as I have recently gotten my provincial nomination. I am slated to get married in January so my questions are
1. How do I add my spouse after it becomes legal and official when I’m already in the middle of the process

2. He’s an optometrist who schooled outside Canada and has been working as such for 5 years so how do we ensure he’s going to be able to work in Canada ? Is it an assessment or further studies.

i need help please. Thank you.
Sorry i do not have the answer. Could you tell me which provincial nomination did you receive?

ZOUAMEN

Aug 9, 2020
Hi,
Please it is urgent. I will do the medical exam with my daughter only , Can my husband do it later or not? I want a clear answer guys please and thanks in advance.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I just want to ask what sort of "proof of access" can we provide for bank accounts? I have a joint bank account with my mom overseas and IRCC says it's no problem as long as I can show proof of access to that fund. TIA!