+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Any Filipinos here who are already in Morden? We will be having our EV this May and we're looking for a cheaper place to stay. The hotels/hostels are a bit expensive. Thanks!
Hi have you done your EV? Im curious how they do it or is it guaranteed that you will be invited after EV?
Sent application last April first week. but no response yet from them, only the automated reply that they will respond before June 1.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hi have you done your EV? Im curious how they do it or is it guaranteed that you will be invited after EV?
Sent application last April first week. but no response yet from them, only the automated reply that they will respond before June 1.
Yes I have also received the same response that , we will inform you before 1 June.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello All,

Any update on applications submitted for Morden in May 2018?
Has anyone received response after review?

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Same question here... for those who will be informed on or before june 1: anyone got any response yet?

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Hello All,

Any update on applications submitted for Morden in May 2018?
Has anyone received response after review?
submitted ours in april (2nd). auto-reply received 2 days after. then an email confirmation of receipt and notification that application will be reviewed on or before 01 june was received the next day. no email received thereon.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Anyone who received responsep? They said before june 1 but didn’t get any response until now and it’s almost june.

MRG1

Jan 3, 2012
Any Filipinos here who are already in Morden? We will be having our EV this May and we're looking for a cheaper place to stay. The hotels/hostels are a bit expensive. Thanks!
Hi Friend,

Good Day!

Hope you have completed the EV successfully? Can I please know whether you provided the invitation letters given by Shelly with your TRV application? Also, did you apply for the TRV for you and your spouse or is it only for you please?

Waiting for your response my friend.

Reactions: jules013

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Friends, I got the response from them and they asked for skyp interview on 5 the June. Anyone ho what type of questions they are going to ask.

Please help

Reactions: jules013

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Hello Friends, I got the response from them and they asked for skyp interview on 5 the June. Anyone ho what type of questions they are going to ask.

Please help
Wow big congratulations! Got a response as well yesterday however ours was unsuccessful. Would you mind sharing which noc did you applied for?

Best of luck with your upcoming skype interview!