+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

C@nada

Feb 1, 2018
NOC Code......
No you can’t hide siblings and Morden is very strict when they say no friends and family elsewhere in Canada. You can’t hide siblings at all in anyway you will be caught. Still you can try your luck with Morden
anyone from canada randomly connected on linkedin is also consider as friend?? am wondering do they check LinkedIn profile to investigate

C@nada

Feb 1, 2018
NOC Code......
I have submitted my application in February 2018, but I did not receive any response so far.
I submitted on 13 Mar and got a response next day. suggest you send an email inquiring about your application whether they received

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
I submitted on 13 Mar and got a response next day. suggest you send an email inquiring about your application whether they received
Thank you .

Form whom you received the reply ? . What was the content in the reply ?

As soon I sent the email,I got an automated reply ..other than that no response so far

Mosich

Dec 15, 2017
Hello there!!
Feel greatful to have you guys! Hope one day i will also contribute for someone in need. Long Morden life for all the pioneers!:)
Just wondering how much should our crs score be, in order to be considered by Morden immigration? Or much weight do they give to the crs point.
Many thanks!

C@nada

Feb 1, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you .

Form whom you received the reply ? . What was the content in the reply ?

As soon I sent the email,I got an automated reply ..other than that no response so far
it's more like a standard reply than an automated reply coz they give a date by which they say will look into your application and get back. did you receive any date in the email

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
it's more like a standard reply than an automated reply coz they give a date by which they say will look into your application and get back. did you receive any date in the email
No ,unfortunately not received any such reply .
Would you mind to share ,how the subject line that email look like ?.
What is your NOC

Thanks

oboto

Jul 3, 2017
Hello all,
Please what documents should I submit with the application form? I plan to attach bank statements, IELTS result, WES assessment , birth certificate, copies of passport page, work experience letter. I'm I on the right track?.

gianlyresh88

Jun 5, 2017
Hello all,
Please what documents should I submit with the application form? I plan to attach bank statements, IELTS result, WES assessment , birth certificate, copies of passport page, work experience letter. I'm I on the right track?.
Hello! You need to attached signed application form, CV for all person 18 years and above, copy of Ielts of main app, copy of passport,bank statement and copy of letter that you are accepted on Express Entry.

Reactions: oboto

stef13

Mar 31, 2018
hi! Ellabear!

I received invitation letter from Ms. Shelly yesterday. I just want to know how long is the process for tourist visa?
In her email stated
'Exploratory visits will not be available from December 15, 2017 – January 12, 2018.'

Thank you. :)

my updated timeline:

May 27, 2017 - dropped application
June 22, 2017 - got an email From Ms. Shelly Voth
July 20, 2017 - Skype interview
Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)
Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV
Dear,

What are the questions you experienced during Skype Interview?

Reactions: jules013

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Can anyone please share a sample template of cover letter for submission of completed form and supporting docs for MDCII?

TIA

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello all Members..
Can some one please guide me i applied to morden 2 months back with NOC xyz
For tht unfortunatley i got negative reply from Morden..Can i reapply again with another NOC changing it from EE profile as well..will tht b fine?or not?
Thnx..