Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
Just wait for any email before or on dec. 1 . if you have not heard anything after dec. 1 then most likely your application was not considered
Hello Ellabear,

Have you received already your permanent residence visa? :)

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello all,
Does any body applied here recently and got the feedback frm morden immigration for skype interview or any other feed back?

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hi dear whts ur noc plz?
Hi guys! Has anyone of you received an e-mail from Shelly requesting for additional documents? She e-mailed me yesterday asking for a detailed explanation of my duties and responsibilities from my current and past jobs. She said that my application was already forwarded to MPNP.

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
In my case they sent automatic reply immodiately and after 7 days Acknowledge email with Skype schedule then after 2 days skype interview and around 18 days till get EV invite letter

I think they take time before approve or reject any application
Hi dear whts ur noc plz?and did u submitted ur visa for EV??

Telalca001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
You applied throug EE profile??may i know whts ur noc plz
We applied last year, 2017, Morden is not yet with the Express Entry application method before, and successfully approved by MPNP.

Now waiting for permanent residency as of the moment.

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello frndz
I had sent all the documnts to morden for skilled worker program with my Express Entry details but its 4 days now nt yet recieved any auto genrated mail or any other mail is it normal??
I guess auto generted mail should come immediatly aftr snding the mail..
Plz suggest me wht to do...
Thnx..

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
IN NEED OF EMAIL/ LINK TO SUBMIT THE MORDEN APPLICATION
Please guys, I'm new on this platform.
I have filled up the Morden immigration application form and all the supporting documents are ready for submission, but can't get the email or link to submit my application. Please help!

Your assistance are welcome.

Thanks

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone here who already had the exploratory visit in Morden? Any recommendations as where we can stay (cheap of course. LOL)?