+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Application is not directly forwarded to MPNP. Everyone has to do exploratory visit. It’s the review committee that decides people to be invited. I wasn’t asked for professional documents. What is your profession ?

@Fa Wa I'm an account manager/customer success manager for an I.T. firm.

Here is what Shelly e-mailed me yesterday:

"Hi, I have sent your information to MPNP for a preview, and they would like further information on your current job in order to determine your occupation code. Please take a look at descriptions of certain NOC codes online and write up a more detailed job description of what you are doing now. I look forward to hearing from you,"

Reactions: Fa Wa

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Hello all, just submitted my application to Morden and they said they will let me know on or before 1 April 2018. Does it really take 2 months for their response or it could take sooner than that? Thanks again :)

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
Hello all, just submitted my application to Morden and they said they will let me know on or before 1 April 2018. Does it really take 2 months for their response or it could take sooner than that? Thanks again :)
Think that they had issued number of invitations for the first quarter of the year. Also it depends on the availability of person taking your skype interview. Be hopeful to get response by mid March or it can be before . You never know

Reactions: shelly_ksa

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
@Fa Wa I'm an account manager/customer success manager for an I.T. firm.

Here is what Shelly e-mailed me yesterday:

"Hi, I have sent your information to MPNP for a preview, and they would like further information on your current job in order to determine your occupation code. Please take a look at descriptions of certain NOC codes online and write up a more detailed job description of what you are doing now. I look forward to hearing from you,"
She is unable to determine your job code as per your qualifications. What is your qualification and job experience ?

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Think that they had issued number of invitations for the first quarter of the year. Also it depends on the availability of person taking your skype interview. Be hopeful to get response by mid March or it can be before . You never know
Thank your very much Fa Wa, how's your experience with Morden application? Can you share your timeline and your occupation? :) Thanks so much :)

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Do you guys have an idea the probability of getting a sponsorship from MPNP after an exploratory visit in Morden? What are the chances? Thanks!

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Here's My Timeline so far..

April 12th 2016 - Submitted Application to Morden
June 2016 - Skype Interview
June 2016 - Received Invitation to Exploratory visit (A week after Skype)
October 2016 - Interview with MPNP officer
February 2017 - Received Invitation to Apply
March 2017 - Received LAA
May 12, 2017- Submitted Full Application
May 12, 2017 - Received File No. / Application Received status
May 27, 2017 - Application Pending status
July 16, 2017 -Application In Process

Hoping everything will go well ..
Hi Ms. Ellabear,

just want to check whats the status of your application now? i do hope that everything went well. your feedback is highly appreciated.

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Hello friends, will Morden also consider accepting occupations which are currently in demand in Manitoba PNP? Thanks in advance :)

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Hi all, just would like to know regarding relatives and connections in other parts of Canada. I am the principal applicant and i dont have any close relatives elsewhere in Canada, however, my spouse has a first degree cousin in one of the provices but they are not communicating with each other for decades. Will we stand a chance in Morden in this case? Will Morden allow us to prove that we have the genuine intention to stay there and not relocate elsewhere?

Appreciate your usual help and guidance. Thank you.

Reactions: ican2017

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
Hi all, just would like to know regarding relatives and connections in other parts of Canada. I am the principal applicant and i dont have any close relatives elsewhere in Canada, however, my spouse has a first degree cousin in one of the provices but they are not communicating with each other for decades. Will we stand a chance in Morden in this case? Will Morden allow us to prove that we have the genuine intention to stay there and not relocate elsewhere?

Appreciate your usual help and guidance. Thank you.
Just relax
Nonneed to mention.

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Just relax
Nonneed to mention.
Hi Fa Wa, wouldn't they find out & check for our family connections during the cic background check stage in case we get the approval from MPNP? Just worried of being refused due to misrepresentation. Thank you.

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
Hi Fa Wa, wouldn't they find out & check for our family connections during the cic background check stage in case we get the approval from MPNP? Just worried of being refused due to misrepresentation. Thank you.
There is no way to find cousin. It would had been a trouble if you have a sibling or immediate family member like mother or father in canada

ruthy77

Feb 13, 2018
Hi new in this forum. I just want to ask, I have existing EE profile active and we need to add up scores and I was advised to try Morden Immigration. My concern is I have brother in British Columbia. Will it be a problem for me? Or is it okay not to declare that I have sibling living in Canada? Thanks.

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
Hi new in this forum. I just want to ask, I have existing EE profile active and we need to add up scores and I was advised to try Morden Immigration. My concern is I have brother in British Columbia. Will it be a problem for me? Or is it okay not to declare that I have sibling living in Canada? Thanks.
No you can’t hide siblings and Morden is very strict when they say no friends and family elsewhere in Canada. You can’t hide siblings at all in anyway you will be caught. Still you can try your luck with Morden

Last edited: