+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

mayurgajjar

Apr 4, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Good morning wonderful people,

I have applied to Morden immigration before one week with all mention documents, my IELTS score is 7.5 & I am hoping to get the further response as my education and work experience are align with the requirements of Morden.

I have a question regarding the Visa after the successful invitation of EV.

What type of visa do we need to get visitor, tourist and from where one should apply and how much time does it take?

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018

I have applied to Morden immigration before one week with all mention documents, my IELTS score is 7.5 & I am hoping to get the further response as my education and work experience are align with the requirements of Morden.

What type of visa do we need to get visitor, tourist and from where one should apply and how much time does it take?

Hi! Apply for a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) in your country of residence. Ours took us 2 weeks processing. Has Shelly given you an invitation for an exploratory visit?

Reactions: yogesh-india

MRG1

Jan 3, 2012

Hi,
I am new here! This thread is very informative and useful! Did you have the Skype call? Has Shelly sent you the invitation for the EV?

Regards

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello all Members..
Can some one please guide me i applied to morden 2 months back with NOC xyz
For tht unfortunatley i got negative reply from Morden..Can i reapply again with another NOC changing it from EE profile as well..will tht b fine?or not?
Thnx..
What is your NOC? In their website they have preference for some occupation because they receive many applications. So they priority with exp in manufacturing, painting, restaurant service, etc. Do you have relatives from other province and say it in your application? I think if your noc is not in their list then your chance is low.

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone! Has anyone received a "detailed" itinerary after receiving an exploratory visit from Shelly (assigned place to stay in Morden and what you will be doing for the assigned dates)?

Reactions: yogesh-india

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Hi all, got an answer last night, docs will be reviewed till the 1st of June, and will get an answer whether it will or will not be accepted for further processing. Btw my wife and I are from Serbia, currently working in Hong Kong... Good luck to us all...
Hi Milas213,
Have you got your application approved? please share your journey experience.

TIA.

C@nada

Feb 1, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi! Apply for a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) in your country of residence. Ours took us 2 weeks processing. Has Shelly given you an invitation for an exploratory visit?
for which country is this 2 week visa processing time? thanks

Last edited:

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Hello! Hazel,

Good day!

Ms. Shelly is the Immigration Coordinator - City of Morden.

I am still doing my application and also searching / gathering information for the next step that I will do for my application. As of now, below is my application process:
  • May 27, 2017 - submitted my application
  • June 22, 2017 - got an email (skype interview schedule)
  • July 20, 2017 - Skype interview
  • Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
  • Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)
  • Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV
  • And now I am gathering information how to get visa for exploratory visit.
I hope that we can do it with confident & trust in God, just try our very best to make it happen. Good luck and may the good force be with us.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing our best today"

Eligibility:

In order to qualify you MUST:
  • Be between the ages of 21 and 45
  • Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
  • Have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year duration, for which you received a diploma, certificate, or degree
  • At least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
  • A General IELTS test with a minimum score of 5 in EACH band
  • Have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
  • Have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for the Principal Applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed for exploratory visits expenses.
  • Fall within one of our targeted occupations
Application Process:

Step 1: Determine whether you qualify for our program
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: If you are chosen for MCDII, you will be given an invitation to come for an exploratory visit
Step 4: During your exploratory visit, you will research Morden and prepare for your interview with an MPNP officer at the end of your visit.
Step 5: If after the interview with the MPNP officer, he/she deems you a good fit for MCDII and MPNP, you will be given an invitation to apply for

MPNP.
Step 6: You can apply online for MPNP. This is usually done after you return home from your exploratory visit.
Step 7: If, after you are reviewed by MPNP, it is determined that you meet all minimum qualifications of MPNP, you will be given a Nomination Letter from the MPNP.
Step 8: Using this Nomination Letter, apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada as a Provincial Nominee.
Step 9: Citizenship and Immigration Canada will do further review, including medicals and criminal record checks.
Step 10: Once you receive your Permanent Residence Visas, you can make arrangements for you and your family to move to Morden.

What you will need to apply:
  • Application form
  • C.V. or resume for the principal applicant and spouse
  • Copy of passport
  • IELTS result
  • Proof of Settlement Funds (Scan of bank statement and/or property estimation.)
You can check the application process below link
https://www.mordenimmigration.com/mpnp-sw-application-process

Thank you and God Bless.:)
hi jerwin! how did your ev go? hope everything went well. would you mind sharing the usual interview questions for morden?

TIA.

triwife

Dec 26, 2016
Oh, thank you for that Fa Wa, both me and my spouse do not have immediate family members there. :)
hi shelly,

whats the current status of your application? hope it went well. we have the same case as you are. husband's got a first degree cousin but would not support our application to canada. appreciate if you could share your experience please. thanks a lot.

MRG1

Jan 3, 2012
Any Filipinos here who are already in Morden? We will be having our EV this May and we're looking for a cheaper place to stay. The hotels/hostels are a bit expensive. Thanks![
Any Filipinos here who are already in Morden? We will be having our EV this May and we're looking for a cheaper place to stay. The hotels/hostels are a bit expensive. Thanks!
Congratulations my friend! Hope all will go well. Good Luck....

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
What is your NOC? In their website they have preference for some occupation because they receive many applications. So they priority with exp in manufacturing, painting, restaurant service, etc. Do you have relatives from other province and say it in your application? I think if your noc is not in their list then your chance is low.
I selected noc 0911 manufacturing manager..is there any indian who got

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello just now submitted to my application to them with Manufacturing supervisor (0911 NOC). Anyone know when can I expected to get reply from them. Thanks in advance