FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello Guys,

Just want to know how long after the status of Eligibility changed from we are reviewing your eligibility to receive the letter.

Mar 15, 2021
I got letter you meet eligibility of common law partner letter and after some its show decision made but when i open decision there was nothing
What its mean ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Decision made pretty much means what it says - a decision has been made. Just by numbers, usually positive. If so, usually followed by PPR - unfortunately lately the timeframe between decision made and PPR is uncertain. (There are a lot of files in Ottawa that are apparently showing decision made beginning in January and few PPRs).

So basically, you wait.

Mar 15, 2021
Decision made pretty much means what it says - a decision has been made. Just by numbers, usually positive. If so, usually followed by PPR - unfortunately lately the timeframe between decision made and PPR is uncertain. (There are a lot of files in Ottawa that are apparently showing decision made beginning in January and few PPRs).

So basically, you wait.
Its almost 10 days after this mail
I don't know whts going on ?

Prath91

Dec 9, 2019
So I ordered gcms notes and the eligibility is showing "passed". Does that mean the agent and officers are satisfied with my work experience etc. Was really worried because the HR in my past company was a horrible person and wasnt sure what he was gonna say if they called him. So I am hoping "passed" means I am through the eligibility stage. Inputs are deeply appreciated.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Eligibility pass that mean the officer is satisfied with your work experience an your application.

Secondly next time post in the require thread this thead is for family sponsorship not for work related application.