+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Passed

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
long waiting almost over. I have been silently reading all comments and time frame regarding to sponsorship application and today I like to share some information, hope it can help whom waiting. any request been fulfill under 30 days as requested by IRCC

November 21 2019, a complete application been submitted
February 3rd, application number been given
August 2020, Medical requested
September 8th 2020, background check and RCMP request.
October 7th 2020 letter from IRCC to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee
November 26, 2020 You passed the medical exam
November 26, 2021 Eligibility Passed
Final decision??? that's what we are waiting for and will share it to help everyone in the same boat.

Have a great day

Reactions: Brito

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
Hi, Have you got your PR? After how long from the eligibility passed? Thanks
I received a permanent residence confirmation portal yesterday, Jan 17 2022 and responded to it same day.

Now I have to wait for a user and temporarily password for the second final step. I believe I should come in few days

Mima Canada

Dec 10, 2020
I received a permanent residence confirmation portal yesterday, Jan 17 2022 and responded to it same day.

Now I have to wait for a user and temporarily password for the second final step. I believe I should come in few days
Congrats :) I got my pre arrival letter today. Do you know how long it takes for the final decision after pre arrival? I am in Canada. Thanks a lot

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017

Did you get your login details ??

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Yes, I recipient it in January 19th. Picture and address been submitted same day
Thank you for the response.. Actually I got yesterday portal and I replied with all details but after that I got meet eligibility letter and said other requirements like medical , criminality etc are pending.. is it happen with you too or not ??

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
Same in here but nothing wo worry about. I believe you already passed it but not updated in the system. I think so cause I have the same situation.
We are almost officially approved

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Same in here but nothing wo worry about. I believe you already passed it but not updated in the system. I think so cause I have the same situation.
We are almost officially approved
I hope so..maybe will get login details in few days..because I received portal confirmation before pre-arrival service and eligibility. Thats why I am confused why does that happen if I already got portal then why later on I received these things

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
I hope so..maybe will get login details in few days..because I received portal confirmation before pre-arrival service and eligibility. Thats why I am confused why does that happen if I already got portal then why later on I received these things
You are right, it's a bit confusing but nothing to worry about. I think you will get the login user and password in day or two. Then PR card in 2 weeks,