+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Passed

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
I received a permanent residence confirmation portal yesterday, Jan 17 2022 and responded to it same day.

Now I have to wait for a user and temporarily password for the second final step. I believe I should come in few days
Congrats
Kindly tell me before permanent residence confirmation portal which docments ircc send you like aip or approval letter ?
Me inland 2019 quebec

Goldenbasra

Sep 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

I got a letter from CIC in my CIC account. It said "Eligibility Passed". in the letter, it said "
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

My current application status is:
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean i almost get my PR?
Hi
Are the you husband who is being sponsored? Did you apply inland or outland?
My husband is in Pakistan and we had our Nikah which was also registered marriage in pakistan 6 months ago. Our wedding is scheduled in coming months.

Do u know if i can apply for the sponsorship right now before the wedding. Should i also apply for visitor visa at the same time?

Did you make the application or did your wife make the application.

Please help me as Im clueless where to start.

I will appreciate all your help and input!!

Thank you

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
Congrats
Kindly tell me before permanent residence confirmation portal which docments ircc send you like aip or approval letter ?
Me inland 2019 quebec
Thank you, I medical request then about a year later eligibility passed letter. Will give you exact dates soon. I applied from Etobico

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
My tracker account shows that the Biometrics, Medical and Background verification has been completed, and the Eligibility decision is pending.
Howlong it takes for Decision made and PPR issue

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello people, my name is Jason.
I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."
I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello people, my name is Jason.
I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."
I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.
Not a family sponsorship case, ask in the refugee part of the forum.

Reactions: irinaaas11

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
My tracker account shows that the Biometrics, Medical and Background verification has been completed, and the Eligibility decision is pending.
Howlong it takes for Decision made and PPR issue
You have to wait for eligibility pass first. They will send you a letter and say you have passed and then you have to wait for a final decision. I just got my eligibility pass letter 10 days ago but l haven’t heard anything else

Reactions: dipakergapita

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
You have to wait for eligibility pass first. They will send you a letter and say you have passed and then you have to wait for a final decision. I just got my eligibility pass letter 10 days ago but l haven’t heard anything else
Thanks for your response. Howlong it took for you to get the eligibility pass after the background verification completion. I am now waiting for more than 4 weeks for eligibility pass . Can you please share your timeline

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Thanks for your response. Howlong it took for you to get the eligibility pass after the background verification completion. I am now waiting for more than 4 weeks for eligibility pass . Can you please share your timeline
I honestly don't know, man. I never got to see any background check, medical check, or security check in my application status. All it says is
1. We received your application in December 2023.
2. We started processing your application on August 24.
3. We received your medical. That’s all it says, and I got my eligibility pass letter and pre-arrival 11 days ago.

Reactions: dipakergapita

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
I honestly don't know, man. I never got to see any background check, medical check, or security check in my application status. All it says is
1. We received your application in December 2023.
2. We started processing your application on August 24.
3. We received your medical. That’s all it says, and I got my eligibility pass letter and pre-arrival 11 days ago.
Thanks for the reply. I believe you are already in Canada and inland PNP applicant.
I am an outland PNP applicant.

Thanks

Dhara3410

May 17, 2023
I got my pre arrival letter today. what is the next step? My tracker shows biometric, medical, eligibility as completed and background verification in process state. If anyone have idea what will be the next update please let me know