+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Passed

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

I got a letter from CIC in my CIC account. It said "Eligibility Passed". in the letter, it said "
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

My current application status is:
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean i almost get my PR?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got a letter from CIC in my CIC account. It said "Eligibility Passed". in the letter, it said "
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

My current application status is:
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean i almost get my PR?
You got approval in principal aka AIP! Congrats!!
Next is Decision Made,it can come within hours or days :) Almost done

atakan24

Feb 11, 2018
I just received the letter yesterday so I guess it's gonna take weeks. I have a question. Its says on the letter that Right of Permanent Residence fee is applicable, however I paid $1040 when I first applied and that includes Right of Permanent Residence Fee which is $490. I am just wondering if that is just regular massage to everyone. By the way Please let me know once you get your PR card, I will do it too. Thank you.

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
I just received the letter yesterday so I guess it's gonna take weeks. I have a question. Its says on the letter that Right of Permanent Residence fee is applicable, however I paid $1040 when I first applied and that includes Right of Permanent Residence Fee which is $490. I am just wondering if that is just regular massage to everyone. By the way Please let me know once you get your PR card, I will do it too. Thank you.
That is generic letter from IRCC. i already talked to IRCC agent to confirm that. if you already paid 1040, you do not need to pay anymore. So, i suggest you to upload the letter you received and the receipt from web form to explain your situation. Just give you and IRCC a record for future use, if there is something happen in future.

Reactions: atakan24

fabiano88

Jun 28, 2017
Hello atakan24 and vampirepeach,

did you guys receive it yet?

Just wanted to know how long it takes exactly after the eligibility letter that I finally got today!

Thank you

Eman galal

Aug 10, 2017
Hello atakan24 and vampirepeach,

did you guys receive it yet?

Just wanted to know how long it takes exactly after the eligibility letter that I finally got today!

Thank you
also i have the same stuation and i want to know how much it will take after the eligabilty letter