+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Passed

123dan

Jun 10, 2019
For me it’s been more than 1 month.I didn’t get any email,how long will be the longest waiting time

OHCanada19

Sep 20, 2019
it went really quick overall process from start to finish has been 9 months. First i did medical part then,waited 4months until they told me what to do next. Which was the police certificate, then i got an eligibility passed letter. 3 days after getting the eligibility passed I got my PR final interview which was to just get my card and show proof that the fee is paid. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
it went really quick overall process from start to finish has been 9 months. First i did medical part then,waited 4months until they told me what to do next. Which was the police certificate, then i got an eligibility passed letter. 3 days after getting the eligibility passed I got my PR final interview which was to just get my card and show proof that the fee is paid. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!
Out of curiosity, where are you originally from?

wtxyhtxq

Oct 14, 2019
You got approval in principal aka AIP! Congrats!!
Next is Decision Made,it can come within hours or days :) Almost done
Hi there, i've got exactly the same letter and status with vampirepeach's. But his status under “eligibility” Is “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"(which Is the same with mine).Why you guys said this Is "eligibility passed"? From its wording it's STILL possible not eligible right? At thIs point Will the sponsor as Applicant's family member be background-checked as well (after passing sponsor's eligibility)? Await your reply thanks in advance!

beac89

Nov 5, 2018
For me, it says my eligibility was passed in August but security hasn't started yet.
I am curious to understand exactly what 'eligibility' means if security hasn't even bee done....
Hoping that security doesn't take aaaaages but I feel from other posts that it could!
Any ideas?

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi there, i've got exactly the same letter and status with vampirepeach's. But his status under “eligibility” Is “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"(which Is the same with mine).Why you guys said this Is "eligibility passed"? From its wording it's STILL possible not eligible right? At thIs point Will the sponsor as Applicant's family member be background-checked as well (after passing sponsor's eligibility)? Await your reply thanks in advance!
How long in the 6month waiting period does one take to get eligiblity passed.I had AOR nov 8.Got biometric letter and MEP dec 5.Biometrics done dec 10.So how long may it take to get eligibilty passed?

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Hi guys I received my requested gcms notes with regards of my PR application. and here's the note from the officer:
"created Date: 2019/10/15
updated date: 2019/10/15
office: Manila

Officer review: PNC was valid at time of DOA. Eligibility passed. IDs and relp between PA and accompanying spouse are established. Both declared no dependent children. Integrated search indicated both have been in CDA and had stayed without status for a period of time. Aside from WP and ext refusals, there appears to be no adverse info. Returned to the PHL in Feb 2019. Medical passed. all fees paid. Pending- Crim"

Through gcms notes, I also read that my security check has been completed. my questions are:
1. Does that mean a positive decision on my application?
2. Does that mean my application is already here in my home country and the decision still takes a while or sooner? I submitted my application last june 2019.

Thank you so much and have a blessed day.

Tamos

Dec 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26th Oct
Hello everyone,
I got this response from the webform I raised last week, please what does this mean? My background verifications is also currently valid from previous webform response.
  • The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.