+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Passed

p_j

Mar 4, 2019
Hi I just received my Eligibility Passed letter today. I wanted to how much time will it take to get the PR after this.

ElChele26_

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
File Transfer...
13-05-2019
Med's Request
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi I just received my Eligibility Passed letter today. I wanted to how much time will it take to get the PR after this.
it depends to be honest there is not a specific time, I have been waiting since Jan 25 and I have not received any information yet, I have everything already so just be patient this game is about wait

tony_decep

Jan 16, 2019
i have a question ...
how long after you guys got the
(Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.)
message did it take before seeing that > Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.
message .

cause i see this
>
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

just how long after am i going to hear from the office ???

Aliceno

Dec 16, 2018
i have a question ...
how long after you guys got the
(Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.)
message did it take before seeing that > Review of medical results:
message .

cause i see this
>
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

just how long after am i going to hear from the office ???
Hi!
In my experience was 3 days, some need more days arround a week. How long you've been waiting?

After medical passed I have received similar messages to : "You may not hear from us for a little while......". A month after they sent me Pre-Arrival Service letter.

Hope this help

tony_decep

Jan 16, 2019
Hi!
In my experience was 3 days, some need more days arround a week. How long you've been waiting?

After medical passed I have received similar messages to : "You may not hear from us for a little while......". A month after they sent me Pre-Arrival Service letter.

Hope this help
ok .. from what im seeing they receive my medical which i passed in feb probably the 20th or so hasnt gone as yet .... its 8th april now .
would you say thats along time since or this could b normal ..

tony_decep

Jan 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got a letter from CIC in my CIC account. It said "Eligibility Passed". in the letter, it said "
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

My current application status is:
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean i almost get my PR?

i have a question just how long did it take after ypu passed you medical did u get a letter saying you passed your eligibility .. ive passed my medical since feb-20-2019 ... its april 25-2019 .. an i havent seen anything change to my application since then

Reactions: Aliceno

tony_decep

Jan 16, 2019
Hi!

Hope this help
Hi!

Hope this help
i passed my medical in February its now april-25-2019

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
i have a question just how long did it take after ypu passed you medical did u get a letter saying you passed your eligibility .. ive passed my medical since feb-20-2019 ... its april 25-2019 .. an i havent seen anything change to my application since then
it should be quick. just couple of weeks, maximum. I do not think i received a letter from CIC, but your record will be posted online, you can check from your online account.

Last edited:
May 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got a letter from CIC in my CIC account. It said "Eligibility Passed". in the letter, it said "
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

My current application status is:
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean i almost get my PR?
vampirepeach and what happen after you get the eligibility passed wht u did next to that?
can you shared that information with us, because i just get eligibility passed last 08 of may 2019 so am just wondering myself what to expect next, than you for advance.

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
vampirepeach and what happen after you get the eligibility passed wht u did next to that?
can you shared that information with us, because i just get eligibility passed last 08 of may 2019 so am just wondering myself what to expect next, than you for advance.

what does your letter say? the same as mine? if you have the same letter as mine. Congrats. i got another letter 18 days later, that letter shows your local office shows you where and when you can do your final step to finish all PR application procedure. after that, just wait at home to receive your PR card.

May 13, 2019
wow like really? and yes i got my letter same as you, wow i feel so happy finally after wait too long, thanks my friend for share that information with us