+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving License Extract (from India) Query?

mekhalabenny

Jul 12, 2019
Hi, this has DL Extract reprint and it directly asks for the application no.
Could not find the DL Extract Print Request.

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
Hello, i just applied for DL extract online from India. I have Indian DL. When i finished applying, saved the ACK and pre-filled application, 2 things seemed unknown to me.
1. This below text-
Note : - (1) An applicant who answers 'Yes' to any of the questions (a),(c),(e), (f) and (g) or 'No' to either
of the questions (b) and (d) should amplify his answers with full particulars, and may be
required to give further information relating thereto.
(2) This declaration is to be submitted invariably with Medical Certificate in Form 1-A.

are we supposed to take some medical declaration also?

2. I did not get any option to pay fees online. but on my application status page it shows, fee payment is completed. I am not sure how.

Now that i have submitted today, after how many days should i go to collect my extract?

Any help on the above questions will be great.
Thanks in advance.

Hey can you share what documents were required? Which RTO did you go to?

Thanks

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello All. this is an old post. I am based in toronto. I have applied online through the DL Portal. Based on this forum i understand you need to physically collect it from RTO. However since am there in india can i authorize someone else to collect it on my behalf. if yes is it just an letter of authorization needed to give.