+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

bobalos

Nov 20, 2020
Correct. However both should include your position, whether it is/was full time or part time, your pay, your hours, your duties.
Yes I think T4s and Paystubs would suffice as employment records
Hi, what if for my foreign experience I don’t have pay stubs or T4 to prove Employment record. I only have Contract and Letter of References from my old work place? (I’m at 437 and without foreign experience I’m at 411, I have one year Canadian experience with all necessary documents)

thank you

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello folks,

After the draw, I reviewed my profile and found some mistakes due to mistyping. I changed my Primary NOC, the NOC of my Canadian experience, and one Celpip score. I did this after the draw, but before receiving the ITA (I am still eligible for CEC after the changes).

My profile was locked after the changes, so the information that is frozen is right.

Should I explain the changes in the LoE or they will compare my post-ITA application with the locked profile?

Thanks

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
You need to upload the medicals when you submit your application. You can do the medicals anytime now till you submit your application.
I am currently in one of Atlantic province and it's really difficult to get medical appointment in any Atlantic province. We are trying and if not we may need to travel to Ontario just to do medical

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I am currently in one of Atlantic province and it's really difficult to get medical appointment in any Atlantic province. We are trying and if not we may need to travel to Ontario just to do medical
If you won’t be able to have your medicals done within the 90 day period, just attach an LOE saying you due to service disruptions brought by COVId 19, xx is the earliest appointment you can get for medicals. Your application won’t be refused. Raise a webform to submit your medical report once done.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

Reactions: itspossible9

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@NOC98 , Same thing applies for the PCC? I am trying to get PCC and it has been a few days since I submitted my application but there is no update so far. It seems it may take few more days so can I attach LOE for the PCC as well if I failed to get before deadline just in case? I am sure that I will get it done before deadline but I am just thinking about worst case scenario.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 , Same thing applies for the PCC? I am trying to get PCC and it has been a few days since I submitted my application but there is no update so far. It seems it may take few more days so can I attach LOE for the PCC as well if I failed to get before deadline just in case? I am sure that I will get it done before deadline but I am just thinking about worst case scenario.
Yes, read the above link. Make sure you explicitly say that there’s service disruptions due to covid. Attach any evidence that you’re still waiting for the document.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@NOC98 , Just one more question. I have completed my diploma in computer engineering from India (3 years) which is only equivalent to the 12th grade in here so I will not get any points even though with WES evaluation and it has slight name difference. When I applied for the study permit from India I did same name affedavit that this name and name in passport is the same person. I didn't disclose my Indian diploma while creating express entry profile to reduce the complexity of my application. Do you know for this reason officer can charge me for the misrepresentation?

Last edited:

Bauer$

Feb 13, 2021
Hi All, I have question to ask, if you finish the first part of application, and go to the second part where you need to upload the docs, can you still go back to the first part? Thanks

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi All, I have question to ask, if you finish the first part of application, and go to the second part where you need to upload the docs, can you still go back to the first part? Thanks
I think there is a way to check your answer submission. Let me find that for you

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 , Just one more question. I have completed my diploma in computer engineering from India (3 years) which is only equivalent to the 12th grade in here so I will not get any points even though with WES evaluation and it has slight name difference. When I applied for the study permit from India I did same name affedavit that this name and name in passport is the same person. I didn't disclose my Indian diploma while creating express entry profile to reduce the complexity of my application. Do you know for this reason officer can charge me for the misrepresentation?
If you’re not claiming points for it, you shouldn’t put it in the education section. It might need to show up in your personal history though, if your study falls within in the past 10 years.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@NOC98 , Can I add it in education section and select NO ECA that way I will not get any points for my education and it will also not show any discrepancy or I shouldn't worry about it and just put it in personal history section? I am sorry, I am just really worried. I don't want officer to feel even 0.01% that I am misrepresenting because I am not misrepresenting anything

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 , Can I add it in education section and select NO ECA that way I will not get any points for my education and it will also not show any discrepancy or I shouldn't worry about it and just put it in personal history section? I am sorry, I am just really worried. I don't want officer to feel even 0.01% that I am misrepresenting because I am not misrepresenting anything
Tbh, whatever works for you as long as no points are granted. Not sure if putting it in under education and claiming no ECA would trigger a document placeholder for transcripts and diploma. If an LOE helps also, go ahead. It’s your application so do what you feel is best and what would give you peace of mind.