+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Most of my job experience is based on NOC 2174, including my current job. However, I have close WP based LMIA NOC 2147.
1) What is the primary occupation NOC code in my case ?
2) Based on the description of 2174 and 2147, I feel like 2147 is hardware related. Please advice.
Your primary NOC could be any NOC you have experienced in as long as you have one year continuous experience in the NOC you selected.

Reactions: yachae

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
For people who got invite before completing full 1 year ( because of 40 hours work week) many would have got their CEC points updated 1-3 weeks before full 12 months . As per IRCC submit your application after 12 months are over and also, you should be in the same job , with same company and position and WP.

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
In the section of work history there is a section for job offer is that a yes or no.
I have been working in a restaurant for almost 5 months now and the cec experience is from a different restaurant

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In the section of work history there is a section for job offer is that a yes or no.
I have been working in a restaurant for almost 5 months now and the cec experience is from a different restaurant
What kind of work permit do you hold? Has your employer obtained an approved LMIA?

If you are on an open work permit and your employer has not obtained an LMIA, the answer is no.

NBHULLAR02

Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
I was 17 years old when I came to Canada, so my uncle and aunt filled a custodianship form for me. And when I created my Express entry profile I marked yes for the relatives in Canada.
1) After continuing filling my application, in the required documents, they are asking for proof of relationship with them, I do not have anything rather than that custodianship form. But for their proof of status, I have their passport copies.
I am not sure what can I do in this case, please I call the experts in the forum to give some advice, any suggestions would be a great help.

2) I do not see PCC in the required document list(I was 17) and turned 18 in Canada, Would you guys suggest that I should still get one done or not worry about it?

PS: My uncle is my grandmom's cousin brother's son

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Thanks for your response, this is really a tricky one as I the principal applicant don't reside there. Everything about us is here in Edmonton.
Also, with the contract letter do we need to provide any letter from the company as well?
The letter from the employer has to state your name, the NOC, your salary, start and end date(if any) and Duties.

Reactions: Thobby

nsk2819

Aug 27, 2020
Hi Experts,
Advise requested to apply for PCC:
I am the primary applicant and my wife is the dependent. Since we are submitting lease agreement as address proof, is it acceptable by BLS if she is listed as occupant in the lease. Will that work for her proof of address?

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi Experts,
Advise requested to apply for PCC:
I am the primary applicant and my wife is the dependent. Since we are submitting lease agreement as address proof, is it acceptable by BLS if she is listed as occupant in the lease. Will that work for her proof of address?
Yes, it will. Make sure both of Your names are listed in the agreement and that should suffice.

nsk2819

Aug 27, 2020
Yes, it will. Make sure both of Your names are listed in the agreement and that should suffice.
Thanks! point to be noted here is My name will appear in the applicant section and Wife and kids will appear in the occupant's section, maybe
in 15th or 16th page of the lease agreement. I am in doubt if I need to get a specific letter from the leasing office mentioning her name only on a separate letterhead

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Congrats! I am also managed to hop on this wave. CEC 452.
AOR Feb 18.
Medical Exam also done Feb 13.
Now waiting for MEP.

Reactions: venkuus

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question, I am applying under NOC 6211 as Retail store supervisor, but my 2nd employment requirement does not match. Would that be an issue?
  • Employment requirements
    • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
    • Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question, I am applying under NOC 6211 as Retail store supervisor, but my 2nd employment requirement does not match. Would that be an issue?
  • Employment requirements
    • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
    • Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.
You are not required to meet the employment requirements. Focus on ensuring that your responsibilities and duties match those of the NOC you selected.

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone, just a newbie here

Any help would be appreciated. I did receive ITA on Feb 13, 2021. Now I’m way more confused on the work experience calculations. Badly needed help as to proceed or decline the invitation.

EE-CEC application:

Nov 2019-Jun 2020 part time NOC B 3233
Jun 2020-Feb 2021 (present) full time NOC B 3233

Does the CIC consider my two work history as 1 year experience? Need help thanks.