+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

selena_0105

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys, so we received ita in this draw. I'm uploading all the required docs and I have several questions I'm hoping someone could help me with.

1. My eldest son (8yrs old) is still outside Canada, he has an inprogress visit visa application for the purpose of family reunification which I applied in December. We have not had any updates since then despite multiple we forms. Should I cancel/withdraw this application before we submit our PR application?

Thank you guys in advance.

2. My youngest son (7 mos old) was born here in Ontario. Do we need to include him in the application? My thoughts about this are: we should declare him in family form but he should be unaccompanying child for the reason that he is already a Canadian citizen by place of birth. Let me know guys what should I do.

3. Even if I put my 7 month old son as un accompanying child, they still ask for PR card or documentation showing he is a citizen. My son doesn't have any ID yet nor I applied for his passport from service canada yet. Should I just submit his Birth certificate showing that he was born here in ontario and write an explanation that we do not have plans of traveling yet, that's why he doesn't have passport?
(Service Canada doesn't issue passports unless the applicant is about to travel).

4. My husband who is the main applicant is currently on parental leave after accumulating qualifying number of hours. Is it okay to show T4E slips, and details of his parental leave from service canada account to explain why the last submitted paystub is dated last year? Should we declare hes on ei parental leave at all? Or should it cause refusal of application?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Tbh, whatever works for you as long as no points are granted. Not sure if putting it in under education and claiming no ECA would trigger a document placeholder for transcripts and diploma. If an LOE helps also, go ahead. It’s your application so do what you feel is best and what would give you peace of mind.
You are right. I have decided to add only highest level of education which is my Canadian education. I am also not claiming or even getting any points for secondary diploma so it shouldn't matter whether I am putting it in education history section or not. I read several threads and many people are just putting their highest level of education in education history to avoid submitting their previous education transcript and degree certificates. I don't mind providing these information when asked if I put it in education history then I will need to add same name affidavit and letter of explanation which will make my application more complex. If I am putting it in personal history then it's also that I am not hiding anything to officer.

selena_0105

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys, so we received ita in this draw. I'm uploading all the required docs and I have several questions I'm hoping someone could help me with.

1. My eldest son (8yrs old) is still outside Canada, he has an inprogress visit visa application for the purpose of family reunification which I applied in December. We have not had any updates since then despite multiple we forms. Should I cancel/withdraw this application before we submit our PR application?

Thank you guys in advance.

2. My youngest son (7 mos old) was born here in Ontario. Do we need to include him in the application? My thoughts about this are: we should declare him in family form but he should be unaccompanying child for the reason that he is already a Canadian citizen by place of birth. Let me know guys what should I do.

3. Even if I put my 7 month old son as un accompanying child, they still ask for PR card or documentation showing he is a citizen. My son doesn't have any ID yet nor I applied for his passport from service canada yet. Should I just submit his Birth certificate showing that he was born here in ontario and write an explanation that we do not have plans of traveling yet, that's why he doesn't have passport?
(Service Canada doesn't issue passports unless the applicant is about to travel).

4. My husband who is the main applicant is currently on parental leave after accumulating qualifying number of hours. Is it okay to show T4E slips, and details of his parental leave from service canada account to explain why the last submitted paystub is dated last year? Should we declare hes on ei parental leave at all? Or should it cause refusal of application?
up

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just want to confirm if it is write or wrong for my work experience out of Canada.I have 4 years (2011to 2014)work experience in a company and two years work experience in another company(2015-2017)Can I remove my second company experience to personal history because I am already cover the requirements for 3 years or more from the first one to take the points ?or the officer will see this is a big change in the profile?
Please advice
Thank you

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,
I just want to confirm if it is write or wrong for my work experience out of Canada.I have 4 years (2011to 2014)work experience in a company and two years work experience in another company(2015-2017)Can I remove my second company experience to personal history because I am already cover the requirements for 3 years or more from the first one to take the points ?or the officer will see this is a big change in the profile?
Please advice
Thank you
You only get max points for 3 years of foreign work experience. So you can remove the 2nd one as it doesn’t give you any more points.

if you’re CEC, it won’t have any impact on your eligibility either.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have generated the list of documents that need to be uploaded and it doesn’t show PCC from my home country. I’ve been working in Qatar for 10 years and just going back home for vacation for 1-2 months.

shouldI follow the list or just upload PCC with loe?

eriza

Jul 11, 2017
Received an ITA and updated the form. It only shows save and exit. can anyone help how to upload documents? thanks

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Received an ITA and updated the form. It only shows save and exit. can anyone help how to upload documents? thanks
You should see continue option. I will recommend using private window. If not clear your browser caches and cookies and try again and it should work!

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello friends,
I am really confused in the section of proof of employment, I have the reference letter but when I checked my pay stubs I only have few of them in my hands and on top of that it doesn't show the total amount I earned so far and In my t4 my name spelled wrong, is there something I should be worried about my pay stubs and t4
Thank you

Reactions: alex_under