+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

aaa_panda

Feb 22, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
For your current role, is it full time - 30 hours per week? With that experience alone, you’d be able to claim 1 year Canadian work experience prior to ITA? If so, I think you can move your first Canadian work experience to personal history since it won’t give you points anyway. So the officer won’t need to verify that plus you don’t have documents to support it anyway. If you wish, you can add an LOE for removing that work experience. The removal has no effect in your points, right?
Yes, my current work (NOC B) is full-time 35h/week, and no I think the invitation is based on the 2 experiences I have, since when I entered the pool, I'm 11 months in my current job.

I tried to delete my previous NOC 0 work experience, leaving only my current job and preview my score, it's still 451, I guess it's because the system sees I have more than 1 year of experience for my current job.

aaa_panda

Feb 22, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
In my opinion, I would not delete the 0513 but include an LOE stating that for whatever reason you were not able to get a reference letter from that employer. As proof of employment you can include an ROE which is downloadable from your EI account. Or you can provide copies of paystubs, the former is easier.

Thank you for your input! I guess it's not a good idea to delete something that I previously entered? Even though my score doesn't change if I only use my NOC B working experience.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes, my current work (NOC B) is full-time 35h/week, and no I think the invitation is based on the 2 experiences I have, since when I entered the pool, I'm 11 months in my current job.

I tried to delete my previous NOC 0 work experience, leaving only my current job and preview my score, it's still 451, I guess it's because the system sees I have more than 1 year of experience for my current job.
Your experience up until you get ITA is also considered, not only when you enter the pool. You got your invitation in Feb 2021, so your experience on your 2nd job is already enough to cover 1 year of Canadian experience (sept 2019 to Feb 2021). That’s why even if you delete to it NOC 0 job, you still have 1 year Canada experience points.

For current work, the system automatically adds months/ years until you get drawn from the pool.

Last edited:

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
So this score only applies to someone who has Canadian Experience. How do we know if that draw was about people living in other countries or Canada? I checked last draws and mostly ITA's were given to CEC. How to verify which ITA score were regarding Federal skilled and what were about CEC. Thanks

Violet20

Feb 1, 2021
Ontario
Hello everyone!

I need some advice, please

My foreign work experience's NOC (2211) is different from my Canadian work experience's NOC (9213)
My most recent work experience is Canadian which I got a CEC invitation based on that.

I am wondering which NOC should be my main NOC.
Also, I think NOC 9213 is kind of tricky, as it's saying 92 is a skilled trade NOC and maybe I need a Canadian certificate for that. I don't want to risk it.

Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Did you include any school education in your EE profile? If you did, then you need to include your diploma and affidavit. Even without the WES evaluation, your score will not be affected.
I have decided to not to complicate things and include my foreign diploma in personal history as I am not getting any points for it anyways so why to complicate. I am just getting points for my Canadian study. In addition to that for name change I am writing simple letter that I have nickname and I never officially changed my name.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
So this score only applies to someone who has Canadian Experience. How do we know if that draw was about people living in other countries or Canada? I checked last draws and mostly ITA's were given to CEC. How to verify which ITA score were regarding Federal skilled and what were about CEC. Thanks
If you see “no program specified”, it’s an all program draw - FSW, CEC, FST and PNP are considered. Country of residence is not considered in the draws.

aaa_panda

Feb 22, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
Your experience up until you get ITA is also considered, not only when you enter the pool. You got your invitation in Feb 2021, so your experience on your 2nd job is already enough to cover 1 year of Canadian experience (sept 2019 to Feb 2021). That’s why even if you delete to it NOC 0 job, you still have 1 year Canada experience points.

For current work, the system automatically adds months/ years until you get drawn from the pool.
That makes sense! Yes I won't get additional points for adding the NOC 0 job anyways, thank you for the explanation!

Reactions: NOC98

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
If you see “no program specified”, it’s an all program draw - FSW, CEC, FST and PNP are considered. Country of residence is not considered in the draws.
If you are eligible for any of the EE programs, it will show on your profile. When you get an ITA, it should specify for what program you are being invited to apply

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Do we need to mention vacation address under "address part"?
I mean 10 days stay vacation or 1 month vacation? (I am not mentioning 2-3 days, I am curious about longer time frame like 10 days, 14 days and 1 month as I had vacation which falls under these 3). Please advice!

Sk1947

Dec 17, 2019
Help please!!!

I worked 6 weeks for NOC B with kne employer last year.
Then I started working woth another emplyer in March for NoC B job.

Am I eligible to apply for CEC express entry?
Can I add hours with last employer, which was only less than 2 months?
I heard it shold be atleast 6 Month.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance

0631.me

Feb 24, 2021
Hi all,

I am applying CEC after accepting ITA, and need to submit documents but I can't find an accurate answer for this anywhere.

I have 11 months(first day to last day) of experience at a Restaurant chain as Supervisor(Front House.) My total hours are 1605 over 11.5 months, and salary was $40,000/year. My job letter says I was a Full-time employee for 11.5 months with duties from NOC 0631. However, when I made a spreadsheet from pay stubs I have 44.5 weeks FTE(Full Time Equivalent). The reason for this is that I only worked when I was needed based on how busy it was, and I would have had worked 50 FTE or more over the year, although with some pay stubs a little short of 60 hours.

I also have 1.5 months part time work 20hr/ week (NOC 1223) that I did after my Restaurant closed down but am not employed anymore. After including 2 weeks paid vacation from my previous job, I have 50.8 FTE weeks.

I have looked at the rules, and read a lot of forums too about this. I will submit my T4's which have more than 1560 hours for my Restaurant job alone, over 11.5 months.

1. Is there any any reason the officer might ask for pay stubs, or have any doubts about my work experience?

2. For a job like mine, that is offered as Full-time over a calendar year, with varying hours weekly, how do they decide to enforce the 30hours/week rule? And how do they decide which application to further scrutinize?

3. I'm planning to take a chance and to apply anyway, without an LOE, what would you recommend?

If anyone could please share their experience from being in a similar situation or knowledge about the process, it would be much appreciated!!

Sk1947

Dec 17, 2019
Regardless of how many jobs and hours you work, CEC will only count 30 hrs a week for 12 months.
You cannot count overlapping hours

Sep 2019 - Jan 2020 - 30 hrs per week
Feb 2020 - Jun 2020 - 15 hrs per week
Jun 2020 - to the date you created your EE profile which was when you became eligible for CEC. If this was DEC 2020, then you will count the hours from Jun 2020 - Dec 2020.
These are the hours IRCC will be looking for. If they are less than 1560 hrs then you do not qualify.

According to my rough calculations as I do not know the to/from dates for each of the jobs, I think you qualify. Also realize, unless its a mistake in their system, you will not receive an ITA if your EE profile does not meet the requirements. So I believe you are good to go.

would they count hours If I worked less then 3 month only 180 hrs with one employer( 35hrs/week) and 1380 hours with another employer and still working under NoC B ?
I have doubt they count minimum 6 month with any employer for CEC?

Prithvi17

Feb 20, 2021
I have a question guys, I am going to India for 3months since I have Family emergency. I submitted my CEC profile recently and have 515 points. I was wondering If I can collect all my documents needed when I receive ITA. I have my Police clearance certificate. I checked about medical and it says that medical is valid for 12months. Can I get my medicals done in Canada before leaving for India? Since it is valid for 12months? Also if anyone can please guide me what all documents I can keep ready it would really help me