+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

canpermit

Oct 24, 2018
Hi all,

Post Biometrics, the applicants name on CIC profile is showing twice in capital letters (upper case). Is anyone else facing similar issue?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello folks,

After the draw, I reviewed my profile and found some mistakes due to mistyping. I changed my Primary NOC, the NOC of my Canadian experience, and one Celpip score. I did this after the draw, but before receiving the ITA (I am still eligible for CEC after the changes).

My profile was locked after the changes, so the information that is frozen is right.

Should I explain the changes in the LoE or they will compare my post-ITA application with the locked profile?

Thanks
Yes you could explain in the LOE. Since your score is not affected, this shouldn't be an issue so long as you enter the correct information in the Application form. You can read this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/invitation-apply.html

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, what if for my foreign experience I don’t have pay stubs or T4 to prove Employment record. I only have Contract and Letter of References from my old work place? (I’m at 437 and without foreign experience I’m at 411, I have one year Canadian experience with all necessary documents)

thank you
From your home country, a contract letter or letter of employment (reference letter) will do. As long as its on official letterhead, signed, includes the duration of your employment, your position, duties and pay. However, what counts is your work experience in Canada. If you make any changes on your application, your score will still be above the cuttoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobalos

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello friends,
I am really confused in the section of proof of employment, I have the reference letter but when I checked my pay stubs I only have few of them in my hands and on top of that it doesn't show the total amount I earned so far and In my t4 my name spelled wrong, is there something I should be worried about my pay stubs and t4
Thank you
Perhaps ask your employer to write a letter confirming your pay. Its important to receive pay stubs in digital format as you can always refer to them. The misspelling on your T4 shouldn't be an issue, since it reflects your SIN nbr. You can attach another official govt document that reflects your SIN and correct spelling of your name and a brief LOE explaining about the misspelling.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone, just a newbie here

Any help would be appreciated. I did receive ITA on Feb 13, 2021. Now I’m way more confused on the work experience calculations. Badly needed help as to proceed or decline the invitation.

EE-CEC application:

Nov 2019-Jun 2020 part time NOC B 3233
Jun 2020-Feb 2021 (present) full time NOC B 3233

Does the CIC consider my two work history as 1 year experience? Need help thanks.
You received an ITA because your EE profile indicated that you have work experience that meets the CEC eligibility. So in your application, put in the same information you put in your EE profile, so long as you have proof of this employment.

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Guys one ques! After ITA
While submit our PR application do we need to explain all working jobs or just NOC B. Because i am working NOC C job too just to cover my expenses.
Your response can help me!! Thanks

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys,

I have a question, I am applying under NOC 6211 as Retail store supervisor, but my 2nd employment requirement does not match. Would that be an issue?
  • Employment requirements
    • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
    • Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.
CEC requires 1 year of full time work experience in NOC 0/A/B. If your work experience includes more than one NOC that is fine. Note, you received an ITA based on the information you put on your profile, meaning IRCC found you eligible.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Guys one ques! After ITA
While submit our PR application do we need to explain all working jobs or just NOC B. Because i am working NOC C job too just to cover my expenses.
Your response can help me!! Thanks
If this is for CEC, IRCC is interested in the 1 year work experience that made you eligible to receive an ITA. If that work experience was 1 year, 30 hrs a week in NOC 0/A/B, you shouldn't worry about your NOC C as it will not affect your application. However, you need to disclose it.

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone. I need some clarification.

December 23, 2020 - express entry profile submitted to pool
February 13, 2021 - received ITA
November 26, 2021 - PGWP expiry date
------------------------------------------
Sep 2019-Jan 2020 casual NOC 3233
"This letter is to confirm that X has been employed as a Casual employee at
X as a Registered Practical Nurse from September 12, 2019 to January
1, 2020. Her immediate supervisor was X, Director of Wellness.
She worked at a rate of $X per hour at 39.50 hours weekly scheduled, making a yearly
salary of $X I have attached a job description, listing all duties required for the
position."

Should I include my hours in my casual position? Those hrs were in between my casual and part time position. And per week is only limited to 30hrs.
-------------------------------------------
Nov 2019-Jun 2020 part time NOC 3233
For my part time, I only did 15hrs per week. Overall, I did 636.60 hrs based on my letter of employment.
Jun 2020-Feb 2021 (present) full time NOC 3233
For my full time, I do between 30-40hrs per week but since IRCC will only consider 30hrs per week. Currently I’m on 960 hrs

I think I miscalculated my work history. I received the ITA prior to getting 1560hrs.
Should I decline the invitation or not?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
@NOC98 , Just one more question. I have completed my diploma in computer engineering from India (3 years) which is only equivalent to the 12th grade in here so I will not get any points even though with WES evaluation and it has slight name difference. When I applied for the study permit from India I did same name affedavit that this name and name in passport is the same person. I didn't disclose my Indian diploma while creating express entry profile to reduce the complexity of my application. Do you know for this reason officer can charge me for the misrepresentation?
Did you include any school education in your EE profile? If you did, then you need to include your diploma and affidavit. Even without the WES evaluation, your score will not be affected.

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
If this is for CEC, IRCC is interested in the 1 year work experience that made you eligible to receive an ITA. If that work experience was 1 year, 30 hrs a week in NOC 0/A/B, you shouldn't worry about your NOC C as it will not affect your application. However, you need to disclose it.
Thanks for info! Appreciated

aaa_panda

Feb 22, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding my work history:

This is what I put when entering the pool last year:
2019/5-2019/8 NOC 0513
2019/9-Now NOC B 4212

I've received my ITA on Feb 13, my score is 451 with 40 pt of 1-year Canadian working experience.

My question is, now that I'm working for my current job for more than a year, can I delete the NOC 0513 experience to save me some time on collecting the reference letter? (I've already put it in my personal history)

If yes, is it necessary to provide a LOE to explain why I delete this experience in the work history section?

Thank you in advance!!

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I need some clarification.

December 23, 2020 - express entry profile submitted to pool
February 13, 2021 - received ITA
November 26, 2021 - PGWP expiry date
------------------------------------------
Sep 2019-Jan 2020 casual NOC 3233
"This letter is to confirm that X has been employed as a Casual employee at
X as a Registered Practical Nurse from September 12, 2019 to January
1, 2020. Her immediate supervisor was X, Director of Wellness.
She worked at a rate of $X per hour at 39.50 hours weekly scheduled, making a yearly
salary of $X I have attached a job description, listing all duties required for the
position."

Should I include my hours in my casual position? Those hrs were in between my casual and part time position. And per week is only limited to 30hrs.
Nov 2019-Jun 2020 part time NOC 3233
For my part time, I only did 15hrs per week. Overall, I did 636.60 hrs based on my letter of employment.
Jun 2020-Feb 2021 (present) full time NOC 3233
For my full time, I do between 30-40hrs per week but since IRCC will only consider 30hrs per week. Currently I’m on 960 hrs

I think I miscalculated my work history. I received the ITA prior to getting 1560hrs.
Should I decline the invitation or not?
Regardless of how many jobs and hours you work, CEC will only count 30 hrs a week for 12 months.
You cannot count overlapping hours

Sep 2019 - Jan 2020 - 30 hrs per week
Feb 2020 - Jun 2020 - 15 hrs per week
Jun 2020 - to the date you created your EE profile which was when you became eligible for CEC. If this was DEC 2020, then you will count the hours from Jun 2020 - Dec 2020.
These are the hours IRCC will be looking for. If they are less than 1560 hrs then you do not qualify.

According to my rough calculations as I do not know the to/from dates for each of the jobs, I think you qualify. Also realize, unless its a mistake in their system, you will not receive an ITA if your EE profile does not meet the requirements. So I believe you are good to go.

Last edited:

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

2019/5-2019/8 NOC 0513
2019/9-Now NOC B 4212

I've received my ITA on Feb 13, my score is 451 with 40 pt of 1-year Canadian working experience.

My question is, now that I'm working for my current job for more than a year, can I delete the NOC 0513 experience to save me some time on collecting the reference letter? (I've already put it in my personal history)

If yes, is it necessary to provide a LOE to explain why I delete this experience in the work history section?

Thank you in advance!!
In my opinion, I would not delete the 0513 but include an LOE stating that for whatever reason you were not able to get a reference letter from that employer. As proof of employment you can include an ROE which is downloadable from your EI account. Or you can provide copies of paystubs, the former is easier.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

2019/5-2019/8 NOC 0513
2019/9-Now NOC B 4212

Thank you in advance!!
For your current role, is it full time - 30 hours per week? With that experience alone, you’d be able to claim 1 year Canadian work experience prior to ITA? If so, I think you can move your first Canadian work experience to personal history since it won’t give you points anyway. So the officer won’t need to verify that plus you don’t have documents to support it anyway. If you wish, you can add an LOE for removing that work experience. The removal has no effect in your points, right?