+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

HARRY HARPREET

Dec 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I had applied for my PCC from India on 15th March via a walk in application, but have no idea what is going on.
Status on the tracking remained unchanged for over a month and today it has changed to "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate".
I have tried calling up 3 police stations in India which fall under that jurisdiction, but 2 have said that they don't have the file. 1 refuses to answer, says you have to be here in person or check online. BLS is useless, says check with the Indian High Commission in Ottawa, have sent them an email and waiting for a response.
But with the current situation in India, it seems like this will be delayed and now I am running out of time to submit my application. Can I submit it without the PCC for now and then later submit through webforms? I have all the proof of emails and the application submission invoice which I can attach in a LOE and submit.
Has anyone tried this earlier? Any other tips?

Thank you.
yes u can submit ur file without pcc but upload receipt of BLS and take print of status page and explain in LOE. advice if u have time to submit wait.
after this status u will received PCC with in week good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: sparkiye

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi All,

1. anybody able to see their score after clicking on "Preview my score" I am still getting this error : Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later. I am about to submit my application today and therefore, wanted to check if anybody else has submitted application even after getting this error.

2. Also, at the bottom of document upload page, I see "exit questionnaire" button, I am yet to put digital photo, just wanted to check if once i uplaod photo there will be button to pay fees and submit application (i know this is kind of dumb question as that's what should happen but wanted to confirm that next page only will appear once all docs are done). Thanks !!!

kvandhanapu

Dec 7, 2018
Hi All,

1. anybody able to see their score after clicking on "Preview my score" I am still getting this error : Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later. I am about to submit my application today and therefore, wanted to check if anybody else has submitted application even after getting this error.

2. Also, at the bottom of document upload page, I see "exit questionnaire" button, I am yet to put digital photo, just wanted to check if once i uplaod photo there will be button to pay fees and submit application (i know this is kind of dumb question as that's what should happen but wanted to confirm that next page only will appear once all docs are done). Thanks !!!

1. I had the same situation. I never saw my scores before and after I submit my profile. I think as long as you provide all documents for points your are claiming it should be fine.

2. Yes next page is payment page. Review everything and pay. Don't refresh the page during your payment process.

pradha

Mar 11, 2021
Hi, Need a quick help!!

My PCC is delay and have not received it from Consulate. The current status reads as "Police Verification is clear, PCC us available of issuance.".
However my last date of submission is May 15th and not very confident of getting it by then.

If anyone had submitted with LOE, request you to please share with me a sample LOE for PCC not available.

Thanks in advance!!

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, Need a quick help!!

My PCC is delay and have not received it from Consulate. The current status reads as "Police Verification is clear, PCC us available of issuance.".
However my last date of submission is May 15th and not very confident of getting it by then.

If anyone had submitted with LOE, request you to please share with me a sample LOE for PCC not available.

Thanks in advance!!
You can just write a letter explaining that you made efforts from your side to get the PCC before application submission deadline. I will also recommend including some screenshots that shows your PCC application submission date, current status and follow up emails if you wrote any. You are good if you made enough efforts. Don't worry if you don't get it before your application submission deadline. I hope you get it before your application submission deadline. Good wishes!

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Do I have to include the last page of the passport because there is no stamp or visa?
I meant pages with parent names and address ( in case your passport has it, for Indian passports we do have last page showing parent names and address but I know for some countries like USA there is no address / parent names on passport )

Last edited:
Reactions: Muhammad Shahrukh

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi, anybody know if IRCC would request for biometric for kids below 10 years old? And if yes, can one get biometric done in advance rather than waiting for request from IRCC?