+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

ClayO

Mar 16, 2021
My wife and I finally finished up compiling our documents and were prepared to pay our fees. When we went in to the application to pay our fees, we discovered that our particular credit union is not in the list of credit unions for the Interac transfer.

We have another bank, but it doesn't have the funds currently in it, so we need to transfer funds. Its fine, I guess, but it is annoying that our credit union just isn't in the list...

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, if my reference letter states " she gained employment in 2019. And her starting wage is 17.35 per hour. When I started I was paid 17 but now My current pay is 21 per hour, is this conflicting or i am good to go. Please guys I need urgent help

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello guys, if my reference letter states " she gained employment in 2019. And her starting wage is 17.35 per hour. When I started I was paid 17 but now My current pay is 21 per hour, is this conflicting or i am good to go. Please guys I need urgent help
Normally the latest salary is mentioned rather than the starting one, unless there are promotions in between. Plus why only the starting year was mentioned - where’s the exact date? How can the IRCC officer count the experience correctly?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys my employer is not providing reference letter from previous work experience? Any idea how can I prove that experience?

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
He is really being A**h**le to me now and started ignoring my calls . I have old letter of employment will that work ? It’s from 2018 year
As long as u have the above mentioned documents specifically ROE and T4 u r good, u can also submit NOA from CRA too. Year dosen't matter just make sure its for the year u r acquiring the CRS SCORES

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
As long as u have the above mentioned documents specifically ROE and T4 u r good, u can also submit NOA from CRA too. Year dosen't matter
Yeah i have all these documents but how do I prove jib duties. I only have Noc code on my job letter but it doesn’t mention job duties :(

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Yeah i have all these documents but how do I prove jib duties. I only have Noc code on my job letter but it doesn’t mention job duties :(
From my knowledge you have two options
1. you can get a reference letter from supervisor or manager or owner or someone depending on the job u are in
2. Submit a LOE clearly stating your situations also by attaching the chat or email u had with ur A***h**** employer also the job duties

You will be fine

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
From my knowledge you have two options
1. you can get a reference letter from supervisor or manager or owner or someone depending on the job u are in
2. Submit a LOE clearly stating your situations also by attaching the chat or email u had with ur A***h**** employer

You will be fine
Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If its LOE make sure u mention the job duties in that letter too
There is also a way that any of your colleagues can give u the reference letter I got this info from one of the X ircc officer
Oh I found out my old job letter he gave me in 2018 it has 2 pages one with salary and other with job duties, do you think it will work ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Oh I found out my old job letter he gave me in 2018 it has 2 pages one with salary and other with job duties, do you think it will work ?
It would be better if you could get a manager or supervisor to write a recent job letter with all the required serials and dated AFTER to obtain the relevant experience. Think about it from the IRCC’s point of view, your job letter is dated BEFORE you obtain that experience, how would they be able to verify that you really work with those duties?

as what’s mentioned earlier, put in an LOE stating that your employer won’t give a ref letter, attach any emails or evidence that you really tried your best. And in replacement of required documents, you’re providing these documents and hoping they’ll reconsider. any document that’s not in accordance to IRCC’s requirements is up to the officer’s discretion whether they’d accept it or not.

Good luck.