+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
It would be better if you could get a manager or supervisor to write a recent job letter with all the required serials and dated AFTER to obtain the relevant experience. Think about it from the IRCC’s point of view, your job letter is dated BEFORE you obtain that experience, how would they be able to verify that you really work with those duties?

as what’s mentioned earlier, put in an LOE stating that your employer won’t give a ref letter, attach any emails or evidence that you really tried your best. And in replacement of required documents, you’re providing these documents and hoping they’ll reconsider. any document that’s not in accordance to IRCC’s requirements is up to the officer’s discretion whether they’d accept it or not.

Good luck.
So if my manager sign reference letter, do
I have to attach affidavit? Is it law in Canada that employer must have to provide reference letter to the employee worked for him ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
So if my manager sign reference letter, do
I have to attach affidavit? Is it law in Canada that employer must have to provide reference letter to the employee worked for him ?
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Affidavit - some applicants had their reference letters signed by a colleague or immediate supervisor notarized. I don’t know where they get the idea to that though.

no idea on law re: mandatory job reference letter.

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Normally the latest salary is mentioned rather than the starting one, unless there are promotions in between. Plus why only the starting year was mentioned - where’s the exact date? How can the IRCC officer count the experience correctly?
Thank you for responding. I started september 11 2019 with a wage of 17. Thats why the letter states employed september 11 2019 with a starting wage of 17. But I got a raise in wage so my pay stub shows 21. Is this a problem. Please help clarify i am getting so worried

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you for responding. I started september 11 2019 with a wage of 17. Thats why the letter states employed september 11 2019 with a starting wage of 17. But I got a raise in wage so my pay stub shows 21. Is this a problem. Please help clarify i am getting so worried
You’re not showing your paystubs anyway. as long the salary rate is reasonable for your NOC, it should be okay.

Reactions: Micheal737373

AMC1985

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi Experts,

I have a query. My wife's sister is based in Canada and is now a Citizen. But, we are not claiming points for that (Do not have Birth Certificate etc. to submit). I received my ITA. The issue is that when filling in my Wife's FAMILY DETAILS, if we enter her sister's details showing her to be in Canada, the system automatically adds 15 points and is subsequently asking us to upload supporting documents. What is the way out? We cannot skip entering her details either. Please suggest.
Thanks.

Regards

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Please add a LOE that you don't need the extra 15 scores.So you don't need provide any certificate files of your wife's sister.

Reactions: AMC1985

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi experts,

Can you please advise me since I missed scan 2 stamped visa pages in my passport (one of those page is my first Canada visa) ?. Would this be a serious issue or may make an delay on my application ?. I already raised the webform to add those 2 pages and I am pretty sure that I reffered the information about those 2 visa stamps in the travelling question, but have not known that I missed scan those 2 pages until last weekend. Thank you.

@NOC98 @legalfalcon can you please advice me too. Thanks

Last edited:

bryheartpizza

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-04-2021
AOR Received.
02-04-2021
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Anyone else having to wait for a long time to get BOWP approved? I applied for BOWP the same day I got my AOR and still haven't gotten an update for it. Been reading a lot of replies in the forum and most people get their's approved within a few days. Mine's been a month already and I checked status via phone and says my eligibility hasn't been started yet.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi experts,

Can you please advise me since I missed scan 2 stamped visa pages in my passport (one of those page is my first Canada visa) ?. Would this be a serious issue or may make an delay on my application ?. I already raised the webform to add those 2 pages and I am pretty sure that I reffered the information about those 2 visa stamps in the travelling question, but have not known that I missed scan those 2 pages until last weekend. Thank you.

@NOC98 @legalfalcon can you please advice me too. Thanks
Its no issue at all as long as you have sent it visa webform.

Reactions: tph058

LinaD

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
Does anyone know after it says Medical passed how many days after they send you a request to do biometrics?

kvandhanapu

Dec 7, 2018
Hi I recently submitted my profile.
One of my friend told me that we will get the list of points on which we are claiming once we upload documents.
But I didn't get any score during my submission.
Did this happen to someone

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi I recently submitted my profile.
One of my friend told me that we will get the list of points on which we are claiming once we upload documents.
But I didn't get any score during my submission.
Did this happen to someone
When you filled in the application again, did you see preview of score button?

kvandhanapu

Dec 7, 2018
Yes.
I didn't find my score in that option.
There was some error showing on my profile.
Later after submitting and paying, I didn't find my cec score

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Yes.
I didn't find my score in that option.
There was some error showing on my profile.
Later after submitting and paying, I didn't find my cec score
You don't see your score after you submit your application or on the AOR. You only see it in the ITA and if you previewed your score (pressed the button) before you upload the documents/submit your application.

The preview button is the list of points your friend told you about