Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi, anybody know if IRCC would request for biometric for kids below 10 years old? And if yes, can one get biometric done in advance rather than waiting for request from IRCC?
Exemptions
Canadian citizens, citizenship applicants (including passport applicants), or existing permanent residents
visa-exempt nationals coming to Canada to visit only
children under the age of 14

Sep 16, 2020
Hi All,
I just came across a thread in which someone asked where they should upload their work permit.
I dont recall seeing the words "Work Permit" anywhere in the document checklist.
Have I made a mistake? Do they expect my passport and work permit in a single pdf?
Any suggestions?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I just came across a thread in which someone asked where they should upload their work permit.
I dont recall seeing the words "Work Permit" anywhere in the document checklist.
Have I made a mistake? Do they expect my passport and work permit in a single pdf?
Any suggestions?
I submitted my PGWP along with my certificate of employment.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi All,
Any suggestions?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Proof of work doesn’t ask for work permits. Also, when the analyst conducts the eligibility check, they’ll search their systems for any signs that you may have applied to IRCC before so they’d be able to see that you have a work permit. (You’ll see it if you order your GCMS notes - analyst’s comments).

nonetheless, when I applied, I attached a copy of my work permit to my Canadian work reference letter. But it’s not required.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Got a ghost update on May 20, here is my timeline:
ITA - February 13 (CEC Inland - one inland dependent)
AOR - March 3
MEP - March 17
RCMP Request dependent - March 17
RCMP fingerprints taken - March 17
1st Ghost Update - March 18 (with email)
RCMP Received and Uploaded - April 7
RCMP Not Applicable - April 23
2nd Ghost Update - May 20 (no email)

According to GCMS notes (printed on April 27)
1) CPC Edmonton 2)Sydney
Eligibility passed on April 23
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress

Reactions: Nehamehta21

ijpsandhu

May 26, 2021
Hello friends,
I have a question about my profile, I submitted my application in last week of march. After that in April, i received a message for biometrics, and i visited there for biometric. Now, i can see my biometric number in my cic account and its expiry date and all. Status of my application is showing SUBMITTED, but on upper options which are like MEDICAL EXAM, interview and BIOMETRIC, Background etc. In that portion under biometric point, it is showing “we have not received your biometric. For more information please check message and all.”

what should i do now. Or its just an error

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello friends,
I have a question about my profile, I submitted my application in last week of march. After that in April, i received a message for biometrics, and i visited there for biometric. Now, i can see my biometric number in my cic account and its expiry date and all. Status of my application is showing SUBMITTED, but on upper options which are like MEDICAL EXAM, interview and BIOMETRIC, Background etc. In that portion under biometric point, it is showing “we have not received your biometric. For more information please check message and all.”

what should i do now. Or its just an error
That happened to me. If you search this forum, you’ll see that it happens to a few applicants. As long as you see the biometric number on your app, that’s okay. Mine didn’t get updated to completed until the officer passed my criminality (I got to know this by looking at my GCMS notes and matching it with the day the bio section on my account was FINALLY updated to “completed” — took almost 2 months for me between bio submission and completion dates). Some applicants see it as completed the same day they receive a decision. So nothing to worry about.

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
Hello Buddies,
I am wondering if anyone can answer my question, I have submitted my express entry file on May 04,2021 and I have not received any request for biometrics so far. Any idea when I can expect.
Apart from that I got help from immigration agent to apply for my express entry file and I do not know how can track what is going on with file. I do have my file number and file submitted letter sent by my lawyers.

Thank uu!!

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello Buddies,
I am wondering if anyone can answer my question, I have submitted my express entry file on May 04,2021 and I have not received any request for biometrics so far. Any idea when I can expect.
Apart from that I got help from immigration agent to apply for my express entry file and I do not know how can track what is going on with file. I do have my file number and file submitted letter sent by my lawyers.

Thank uu!!
You can call ircc they will ask you your application number , verify your name address date of birth telephone number and email. Once all that is verified you can ask them questions re your application. Try to call at 8 am in the morning when they open if not you will have a difficult time getting through to an agent 18882422100 or submit a webform online

NOC2173

Feb 14, 2021
Anyone here receives an email from IRCC stating the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - what does it mean? I got mine yesterday and when I check on my EE portal no changes on the status.

Prabh_555

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Anyone here receives an email from IRCC stating the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - what does it mean? I got mine yesterday and when I check on my EE portal no changes on the status.
Hey, it's a new virtual landing system by the IRCC. They should have asked you about your email, UCI, and other basic info in the email. Reply to the same email and they will email you back with credentials for your account. using that account you have to upload your current address and photos and after that you will get your COPR and then PR card. I hope this answers your questions.

NOC2173

Feb 14, 2021
Hey, it's a new virtual landing system by the IRCC. They should have asked you about your email, UCI, and other basic info in the email. Reply to the same email and they will email you back with credentials for your account. using that account you have to upload your current address and photos and after that you will get your COPR and then PR card. I hope this answers your questions.

Thanks @Prabh_555

I made a reply yesterday but not sure if my husband needs a reply too? He got the same email. My application is the main applicant + spouse.

Updated: I included in my reply the details of my spouse as well.