Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Mansi1504

Jul 14, 2021
Hello,

I applied for Express Entry - CEC Outland (India). My info is as follows:

-AOR March 22, 2021
-Medical passed April 10, 2021
-Biometrics completed April 10, 2021
-All stages passed, final decision pending.

Received 2 GU on 27th June 2021 and 11th July 2021.

How much time does it take to get the final decision on the application?
Since 27th June 2021, the final decision is pending on my application

Regards

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello,

I applied for Express Entry - CEC Outland (India). My info is as follows:

-AOR March 22, 2021
-Medical passed April 10, 2021
-Biometrics completed April 10, 2021
-All stages passed, final decision pending.

Received 2 GU on 27th June 2021 and 11th July 2021.

How much time does it take to get the final decision on the application?
Since 27th June 2021, the final decision is pending on my application

Regards
how about background check?

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Guys, I got an invitation to apply for my OINP and while checking the docs I see that I'm missing last two letters of my name due to word limit. Will there be an issue if I submit this.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Which docs are missing the last 2 letters of your name?
That shouldn't be an issue. Does your letter of offer include your employee ID number. If IRCC has any doubts, at least they can do a cross reference since paystubs also contain employee ID number. I cannot recall whether T4s include employee ID. And you also have your bank statements which will clearly indicate that you are receiving pay from your employer. And communication is always best. Attached with your paystubs, you can always include a short letter explaining that its because your names were too long, a few letters are missing.

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
That shouldn't be an issue. Does your letter of offer include your employee ID number. If IRCC has any doubts, at least they can do a cross reference since paystubs also contain employee ID number. I cannot recall whether T4s include employee ID. And you also have your bank statements which will clearly indicate that you are receiving pay from your employer. And communication is always best. Attached with your paystubs, you can always include a short letter explaining that its because your names were too long, a few letters are missing.
I do not have my Id number in my offer letter but do have it in my paystubs. I will provide a letter of explanation though and will include my bank statements.