+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

different stages in background check

Johnexpressentrypnp

Aug 9, 2018
Hello experts,

I have received a request from CIC to submit fingerprint-based criminal extract. How long does it take to get PR decission after uploading the finger print based PCC? thanks

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hello experts,

I have received a request from CIC to submit fingerprint-based criminal extract. How long does it take to get PR decission after uploading the finger print based PCC? thanks
When did u receive ?

talentdziva

Oct 4, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have got strange update in my status as below. Medical has not been passed yet, but my BG has changed to "We are processing your background check". Is it normal?

Thank you

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What was it saying before this update came up?

Ivan Duhok

Mar 12, 2018
Hello experts,

Hi, I am in the similiar situation now! Have you realized what comes after uploading PCC? Thanks

Ivan Duhok

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks a lot! It was 9th of May 2018. I think you will get it soon as well. Don’t forget to check your email everyday!