+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE MONSOON STARTED AT NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE

adisseril

Nov 20, 2013
Jack_Sulley said:
Yes I did twice.

Actually when my first medicals was about to expire, I had wrote to Chris Alexander (Immigration Minister) and I got reply from his office in less than a month. In their reply they explained that it is at final stage. The funny part is, the day I got reply from his office, I got re-medical request on the same day.

I think you guys can write him nicely that our passports are stuck there from more than 10 months etc. It is worth a shot.
Can you please share the email ID or the address of the Immigration Minister to whom you have wrote

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
hi guys
Once you land here , you will have so much to do,
1. you will get the SIN at the airport (if you land on weekdays)
2. if you land on weekend .. you need to go to 'Service Canada' office.
3. then you have to give your Driver's License test. G1 then G2 and finally G.
4. apply for the health card.
5. take a library card.
6. visit newcomers centre for all information
7. visit YMCA for employment services.
8. visit nextstep employment services-for job etc.
(you can use internet free of cost at these centers and also at library)
10. Visit various private employment agencies - for job
11. Give resumes and interviews.
12. Take a monthly bus pass (as you will travel frequently - if you dont take pass ,it will cost much)
13. You make like to do some short term course (for temporary job - security, forklift or any diploma in your field of study)
all the best

PM for any queries

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
HI all
on May 15,2014,Got reply from London Visa office that my application is still under review with an officer and I should be hearing from them SHORTLY,however they also mentioned that they extended my medicals which have just expired on May 10 ,2014 and now it is valid till May 2015.

it is been 23 days since they said shortly and no PPR yet,I am going with my wife and 3 kids,and we are now extremely worried if they will delay us more and then we have to suffer delays to school and settle in a bad weather of winter.
What do u think guys?Do u think they will again postpone us till next year and suffer again like the last 4 years of waiting or it is just a matter of days more?
we are really frustrated me ,wife and even kids ,all plans on hold and time is running fast. I have expressed to them clearly that I am well settled financially and passports renewed for 5 years and scanned copies were sent long time ago ?
I really have no clue what they are waiting for?????

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
rsb2010 said:
hi guys
Once you land here , you will have so much to do,
1. you will get the SIN at the airport (if you land on weekdays)
2. if you land on weekend .. you need to go to 'Service Canada' office.
3. then you have to give your Driver's License test. G1 then G2 and finally G.
4. apply for the health card.
5. take a library card.
6. visit newcomers centre for all information
7. visit YMCA for employment services.
8. visit nextstep employment services-for job etc.
(you can use internet free of cost at these centers and also at library)
10. Visit various private employment agencies - for job
11. Give resumes and interviews.
12. Take a monthly bus pass (as you will travel frequently - if you dont take pass ,it will cost much)
13. You make like to do some short term course (for temporary job - security, forklift or any diploma in your field of study)
all the best
PM for any queries
+1 for the info!

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi any one from India planning to land in Toronto in August 2014... Let me know.. even i am planning..

Jun 18, 2014
respected sir,

i have applied for fsw program from nepal and got positive determination. But i havent received interview till now. let me know about my process.

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Vats said:
This is really strand, what your GCMS says?
Hi Friends,
I have mailed CIC enquiring about the VISA status and my passport. Also mentioned my organisation had ad-hoc travel plans for me. So I have asked to speed up my process and let me know the status. On Jun 09 I got a mail from CIC that they are sending my passport back and will request it when required. They also mentioned that my verfication process is still going on. This is totally against what they told me over the phone(they told all my VISA processing is over and the only thing pending is the medicals, and once they recieve the medicals they are ready to issue the VISA), prior to sending my re-medicals.

Now I have done my re-medicals on Mar1 and almost 4 months past and now they are returing my PP without any VISA!!! Anyone have similar experience. Don't know, how they are reacting to mails. I have applied the latest GCMS and it says my medicals has been reached and the status is success. Anyone is aware of such cases before.??
Regards,
KRG.

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
krgkutty said:
Hi Friends,
I have mailed CIC enquiring about the VISA status and my passport. Also mentioned my organisation had ad-hoc travel plans for me. So I have asked to speed up my process and let me know the status. On Jun 09 I got a mail from CIC that they are sending my passport back and will request it when required. They also mentioned that my verfication process is still going on. This is totally against what they told me over the phone(they told all my VISA processing is over and the only thing pending is the medicals, and once they recieve the medicals they are ready to issue the VISA), prior to sending my re-medicals.

Now I have done my re-medicals on Mar1 and almost 4 months past and now they are returing my PP without any VISA!!! Anyone have similar experience. Don't know, how they are reacting to mails. I have applied the latest GCMS and it says my medicals has been reached and the status is success. Anyone is aware of such cases before.??
Regards,
KRG.
Dear KRG,
Sorry to hear that your passports will be returned without visa. I think you should not have requested pps back if you were not in an emergency, instead you could have waited some time more patiently. However you have waited for so long and you have all rights to send the VO a very clear and strict mail. I wish and pray your application is concluded successfully at the earliest. td

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
TO DREAMLAND said:
Dear KRG,
Sorry to hear that your passports will be returned without visa. I think you should not have requested pps back if you were not in an emergency, instead you could have waited some time more patiently. However you have waited for so long and you have all rights to send the VO a very clear and strict mail. I wish and pray your application is concluded successfully at the earliest. td
Hi,
I have not requested my passport, instead asked for the status update. But mentioned that ad-hoc travel plans are there in my organisation. For 1 year and 6 months they were holding my passport without any update. Anyway I am planning to send a mail, let us see how it goes.

Cheers,KRG.

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Seniors,
Please advise me, how to go about this.
Any particular reason for returning my PP without VISA staming, even after re-medicals? Any guess??
Qorax/Seniors, your opinion please.
Regards,KRG.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
krgkutty said:
Seniors,
Please advise me, how to go about this.
Any particular reason for returning my PP without VISA staming, even after re-medicals? Any guess??
Qorax/Seniors, your opinion please.
Regards,KRG.
Strange what your GCMS nots says?
have you changed employer meanwhile? have you informed them about that?

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Vats said:
Strange what your GCMS nots says?
have you changed employer meanwhile? have you informed them about that?
Hi Vats,
I haven't changed my Employer. The interesting part is, they have called my employer and checked with the HR. Now my company knows that I am trying for Canadian Immigration. CIC got my contact number from the HR itself, which they informed me when they called me. After this conversation only they sent the re-medical request.
Regards,
KRG.

PARS60

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
10-7-13
krgkutty said:
Hi Vats,
I haven't changed my Employer. The interesting part is, they have called my employer and checked with the HR. Now my company knows that I am trying for Canadian Immigration. CIC got my contact number from the HR itself, which they informed me when they called me. After this conversation only they sent the re-medical request.
Regards,
KRG.
Also i am waiting for DM. my medicals expire in july 14. twice i sent case specific enquiry but no reply
pl. seniors advise

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
PARS60 said:
Also i am waiting for DM. my medicals expire in july 14. twice i sent case specific enquiry but no reply
pl. seniors advise
keep sending them. and do explain the situation clearly.

SONY17

Apr 21, 2014
mute_man said:
keep sending them. and do explain the situation clearly.
my medical expired in april,i sent e-mails to high commission,pp submitted 10 months ago,still in process,no reply from them