NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
Rajcanada said:
Dear friends,

I am also waiting from May 2010.
My friend who applied with me is already in Canada.
I had added spouse, when medical request has come..Also had travelled to Singapore.
These might have caused delay in processing my application- I think so.

Thanks,
Rajesh
Can't expect what is going on in CIC. Same thing happened with me. I added my spouse but my case was solved in April. Hope everyone will get their visa soon.
But still can't predict their working.
A lot of people have their PR cards who have arrived after us and we are still waiting.
Have faith your case as well as others also will be solved soon.
Regards.

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
Hey KRG,

Thanks for your advice and I have great patience as I have been waiting since January 2010 but, they can not make fun of us (Indians).

What if an Indian Embassy is keeping a Canadian passports for more than a year?

CIC's way of working lacks discipline and I have already wrote about this to the Immigration Minister (Jason Kenney). If they call us from Third world then then CIC is working with people from Fourth World who do not know that when you ask someone's passport you need to process it quicker or send back.

If they don't want to give visa, hell with it. If I have some capability or skills in me, I can succeed in any Country. I lived in Canada for 4 years so, I wanted to go back but, with this type of attitude from them, I don't really care.

Thank you Buddy. It was just my personal view.

krgkutty said:
Hi Jack,
My humble advise is to wait. Don't pressurise them by sending mails. They will sent you the PP back without stamping, if you irritate them. That was the case with me. I think my mails have irritated them and they returned my passport. So be carefull while senting mails to CIC/NDVO.
Thanks,KRG.

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Jack_Sulley said:
Hey KRG,

Thanks for your advice and I have great patience as I have been waiting since January 2010 but, they can not make fun of us (Indians).
What if an Indian Embassy is keeping a Canadian passports for more than a year?
CIC's way of working lacks discipline and I have already wrote about this to the Immigration Minister (Jason Kenney). If they call us from Third world then then CIC is working with people from Fourth World who do not know that when you ask someone's passport you need to process it quicker or send back.
If they don't want to give visa, hell with it. If I have some capability or skills in me, I can succeed in any Country. I lived in Canada for 4 years so, I wanted to go back but, with this type of attitude from them, I don't really care.

Thank you Buddy. It was just my personal view.
Dear Jack,

Apart from making fun, CIC is ruining our future.
In my case, they directly called up my current company HR manager and asked my profile. Which means, the growth in my current company is adversly affected. Now they are saying, the verification is still going on. Quite frustrating!!!

What reply you got from the Immigration Minister for the concern you raised? I am also planning to write a letter to the Minister.

Regards,
KRG.

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
I got a reply as (re)medical is valid upto 1 May 2015 and background check on my file has been finalised. A final review is pending by an officer so, as soon as final review is done, I will be contacted by CHC, Nd.

I know this is bullshitt. He needs to know that his staff is just playing cards there. I will wait for 2 weeks else I am gonna write him that if final review is going to take longer time then better return my passport (in good condition :D).

And yes, don't be afraid to write to him. It is our right.

krgkutty said:
Dear Jack,

Apart from making fun, CIC is ruining our future.
In my case, they directly called up my current company HR manager and asked my profile. Which means, the growth in my current company is adversly affected. Now they are saying, the verification is still going on. Quite frustrating!!!

What reply you got from the Immigration Minister for the concern you raised? I am also planning to write a letter to the Minister.

Regards,
KRG.

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Jack_Sulley said:
I got a reply as (re)medical is valid upto 1 May 2015 and background check on my file has been finalised. A final review is pending by an officer so, as soon as final review is done, I will be contacted by CHC, Nd.

I know this is bull*censored word*t. He needs to know that his staff is just playing cards there. I will wait for 2 weeks else I am gonna write him that if final review is going to take longer time then better return my passport (in good condition :D).

And yes, don't be afraid to write to him. It is our right.
Jack,
Sure I will be writing to him. I would suggest you to wait one more month and in the meanwhile write a letter to CIC asking about the status.
KRG.

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
Hey KRG,

I wrote to CIC and as usual they have not bothered to reply me.

I wrote to Minister again today.

krgkutty said:
Jack,
Sure I will be writing to him. I would suggest you to wait one more month and in the meanwhile write a letter to CIC asking about the status.
KRG.

conetocanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th July 2013
File Transfer...
6th November 2013
Med's Request
1 February 2014
Med's Done....
4 February 2014
Passport Req..
1 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1 May 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2014
Hello Folks!!!

I have landed Edmonton,Canada....GOT my SIN,Health Card, and GDL ...Everything is fine but banking sucks!!!

I wanted to share my experience about banking in Canada...Please never open Scotia Bank Account from anywhere....they are big Cheater in all terms...

First I got confirmation Letter for remittance and once i made my remittance then the money revert back to my Indian Account- Due to negligence of Scotia Bank...

Secondly they have very limited ABM around the whole city...you will have to cross miles to get ABM...and if u use any other ABM then they will deduct 2 CAD per transaction...

Its my personal opinion and observation....Please avoid such banking...

With Regards,

Rajcanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto, May 2015
Jack_Sulley said:
Hey KRG,

I wrote to CIC and as usual they have not bothered to reply me.

I wrote to Minister again today.
Hi Jack,

I have also sent an email to the minister requesting an update.
Can you share, Within how many days is it likely to get an update.

Thanks,
Raj

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
It appears that they have forgotten us and are busy with 2014 applicants. I got my GCMS a few days back and I couldn't figure out what they are doing with my file.

Group Name: ECU-Officer Review Pending
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed

Under NOTES sections, the latest status is "To AG for further processing"

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
I got a reply in 3 weeks or so

Rajcanada said:
Hi Jack,

I have also sent an email to the minister requesting an update.
Can you share, Within how many days is it likely to get an update.

Thanks,
Raj

Rajcanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto, May 2015

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
Guys,

After sending a email to Minister in late June 14, I got a call from NDVO two days back (18 Aug, 14). The guy on the phone was Indian. HE said They had sent me an email on 14 July 2014 asking for 4 photos for me and my spouse. He mentioned these photos would go on the COPR and Landing Papers. The reason he called me because that mail was bounced back and he asked me to confirm the email id which I gave him.

I asked him that our passports are with them for more than a year so how long more will it take. He said first you send me the photos asap because they can not use the photos taken more than a year ago.

Now, I already sent them the photos but, I hope this time they won't take long.

Guys, It worked with me when I sent an email to Minister in June and in July CHC, ND emailed me requesting photos. Yes, the mail bounced but, the point is they tried to contact me.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Jack_Sulley said:
Guys,

After sending a email to Minister in late June 14, I got a call from NDVO two days back (18 Aug, 14). The guy on the phone was Indian. HE said They had sent me an email on 14 July 2014 asking for 4 photos for me and my spouse. He mentioned these photos would go on the COPR and Landing Papers. The reason he called me because that mail was bounced back and he asked me to confirm the email id which I gave him.

I asked him that our passports are with them for more than a year so how long more will it take. He said first you send me the photos asap because they can not use the photos taken more than a year ago.

Guys, It worked with me when I sent an email to Minister in June and in July CHC, ND emailed me requesting photos. Yes, the mail bounced but, the point is they tried to contact me.
@jack sully ji,

Congrats. !!!
Nothing to worry now, U will get ur visa docs very soon. Start making necessary preparations, namely browse web site covering ur POE. or google ,"FACILITIES AVAILABLE TO NEW IMMIGRANTS AT TORONTO/VANVOUVER/CALGARY ......". It may help u immensely.

Wish u all the best !!!!

Good luck d May God bless all !!!

parhar51

PARS60

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
10-7-13
Jack_Sulley said:
Guys,

Sir please suggest how to write to the minister. I am fed up with this waiting

Rajcanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto, May 2015
Congrats Jack!!
Hope your long wait will be over.

Hi Pars,
Mail id is Chris.Alexander@parl.gc.ca

Then Dear friends,

My remedical request has come.
Can somebody throw some light on the process..like,
Do they send PCC(India) request again.
What all requests are likely to come..
They are asking for the following..
>Chest Xraywith report
>Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419).
>Duly completed Re-assessment Form
In the reassessment report,
They are asking for,
>Height (cm) and Weight (kg)
>BP (Systolic / Diastolic)
>Serum Creatinine (if required for HPT or DM)
>Additional Medical Investigations for with client’s with new findings or health condition
>Other investigation (s):

Thanks,
Rajesh