+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ - PEQ students November application

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
I summited my CSQ PEQ early June and you in Mid-June, I just received the value test link this week. So don't worry it's a normal delay for people of June
But I know someone that applied end of June and got accepted the 7th October. He did not receive it by mail for now though

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I called them again and they said its still processing, weird.
I heard from someone that they are trying to keep monthly quota of csq issued from both peq categories to less than 500 each. Can't understand to what extent they would go to appease their votebank. Still 40% quota is left but looks like they would only utilize 10-15% of it by December.

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Application received 5 June
AOR 30 July
Value test 19 October

(5 months of delay in total)

How many days after Value test should I get the decision?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Application received 5 June
AOR 30 July
Value test 19 October

(5 months of delay in total)

How many days after Value test should I get the decision?
As you are very well aware by now that MIFI doesn't work in a streamlined way, I am assuming you would get your csq by November end. Start calling them mid November. Your six months are up on December 5.
All the best

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
As you are very well aware by now that MIFI doesn't work in a streamlined way, I am assuming you would get your csq by November end. Start calling them mid November. Your six months are up on December 5.
All the best
Finally Approved today thank you very much!!

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Finally Approved today thank you very much!!
Awesome buddy.
Now get ready for federal black hole Courtesy current government. I hope things turn out better for all applying now but the logic goes against it.
Anyways All the best for getting past this hurdle.

• Love
Reactions: AlexCosta

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hello all, for a QC Diplome applicant, who is graduated last year, should we fill the work experience part in the application form?

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Hello all, for a QC Diplome applicant, who is graduated last year, should we fill the work experience part in the application form?
Graduated before 31 December 2020 no