Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
I heard from someone that they are trying to keep monthly quota of csq issued from both peq categories to less than 500 each. Can't understand to what extent they would go to appease their votebank. Still 40% quota is left but looks like they would only utilize 10-15% of it by December.
Finally I thought I will receive it soon, but it’s only approved and still processing. It’s been 2 weeks after approval that they haven’t print and sent my CSQ. Do you think it’s a problem of monthly quota? Very weird

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
I got accepted! At the 25th October, now just have to wait! Did you receive the paper?
I’m so happy for you congratulations!! Did you asked if they print it and send it to you? My csq is approved but not printed and sent since 2 weeks after approval. A friend of mine waited 2 months after approval

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Finally I thought I will receive it soon, but it’s only approved and still processing. It’s been 2 weeks after approval that they haven’t print and sent my CSQ. Do you think it’s a problem of monthly quota? Very weird
Can't say for sure but it's taking around 2-4 weeks after approval to get the hardcopy. Six months processing is taking care of monthly quota.

Reactions: AlexCosta

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
I’m so happy for you congratulations!! Did you asked if they print it and send it to you? My csq is approved but not printed and sent since 2 weeks after approval. A friend of mine waited 2 months after approval
Thanks! The lady also said that they did not print it yet. Damn 2 months!!! I will prepare all the paper needed for the federal PR during the waiting time.

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Thanks! The lady also said that they did not print it yet. Damn 2 months!!! I will prepare all the paper needed for the federal PR during the waiting time.
I hope it will not be 2 months for us haha At least we are both with the same case. Let's keep each other updated

Reactions: ianrachkov

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Yes bro I will tell you here when i get it in paper :)
J'ai appelé aujourd'hui et ils m'ont dit que c'est posté et envoyé, j'espère que ça sera bientôt ton cas. L'agent m'a dit que comme ils font du télétravail ca prend du temps pour imprimer y a un agent sur place qui s'en occupe, ils sont débordés.

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
J'ai appelé aujourd'hui et ils m'ont dit que c'est posté et envoyé, j'espère que ça sera bientôt ton cas. L'agent m'a dit que comme ils font du télétravail ca prend du temps pour imprimer y a un agent sur place qui s'en occupe, ils sont débordés.
Ha nice ils l'ont acceptée le combien deja ton CSQ?

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Oui toujours pas recu, je vais les appelé demain
Quand tu les appelles, demande leur s'ils ont posté ton csq. Moi ca m'a pris 2 semaines après l'acceptation du csq pour qu'ils l'impriment et le postent, et 10j pour le recevoir après l'envoi

Reactions: ianrachkov

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Quand tu les appelles, demande leur s'ils ont posté ton csq. Moi ca m'a pris 2 semaines après l'acceptation du csq pour qu'ils l'impriment et le postent, et 10j pour le recevoir après l'envoi
Ok ducout 24 jours! Je le recevrai surement la semaine prochaine alors. En attendant j'ai fait tout les documents pour la RP, reste plus que ce CSQ et payer !

Reactions: AlexCosta