Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Have you tried calling MIFI? Two people on a french page had the link sent to wrong email. For one it took Mifi 23 days to resend to the right address.
Better call today itself.
Yes I call MIFI once a week, I checked with them my email address there is no mistake. Now it's been 77days after AOR, I hope that they didn't forget my application somewhere

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Yes I call MIFI once a week, I checked with them my email address there is no mistake. Now it's been 77days after AOR, I hope that they didn't forget my application somewhere
There was no mistake in email address of these 2 people I am talking about but MIFI sent it to a wrong address. It was their mistake.
When you called MIFI, did you specifically asked them if they sent out link to you? If not, when? Just 2 questions you gotta ask them.

Did you talk in french. I heard they aren't nice to English speakers.

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
There was no mistake in email address of these 2 people I am talking about but MIFI sent it to a wrong address. It was their mistake.
When you called MIFI, did you specifically asked them if they sent out link to you? If not, when? Just 2 questions you gotta ask them.

I really appreciate your help. Yes I'm a French speaker, ok I will make sure of those 2 questions with them :)

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020

Application received 5 June
AOR 30 July
Still waiting value test (3 months after AOR, 5 months in total)

I asked those two questions. I called MIFI few days ago, the assistant agreed to put a note to managers to see why I am still waiting for the value link. Now another assistant told me that I still have to wait, and the other agent didn't had to contact his managers about this delay.

Is it a normal delay for people that have summited application in early June?

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hello,

Is processing time normally(!) still 20 days for QC grads before 2021? Or this processing time is 6 months for everybody?

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Hello,

Is processing time normally(!) still 20 days for QC grads before 2021? Or this processing time is 6 months for everybody?
It's been many years that's not really 20 days as they officially say. Now it's around 6 to 7 months for everyone in PEQ diplomé

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
AOR 30 July

I asked those two questions. I called MIFI few days ago, the assistant agreed to put a note to managers to see why I am still waiting for the value link. Now another assistant told me that I still have to wait, and the other agent didn't had to contact his managers about this delay.

Saw on a Chinese website that some of their people from June submission are still waiting on value test and agents say some people can get it in the beginning and some at fag end but csq would be processed within six months limit. I fail to understand their logic.

• Wow
Reactions: AlexCosta

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
AOR 30 July

A real life example of technical department at MIFI still coming to grips with Email sending functionality. Their test email is always successful. Seems they weren't trained enough on this cumbersome (too technical) functionality.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/576225505874737?view=permalink&id=1660669304097013&anchor_composer=false

Last edited:

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Saw on a Chinese website that some of their people from June submission are still waiting on value test and agents say some people can get it in the beginning and some at fag end but csq would be processed within six months limit. I fail to understand their logic.
I just received the link right now, I am very happy. Thank you very much Immstu for your help!

Reactions: Immstu

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
I called them to know the status of the application, they said that they cant have access to my files. I booked an appointement wednesday with someone from there and apparantly they can tell us whats going on. I have a friend that applied 1 week after me (late June) and got accepted last week.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I called them to know the status of the application, they said that they cant have access to my files. I booked an appointement wednesday with someone from there and apparantly they can tell us whats going on. I have a friend that applied 1 week after me (late June) and got accepted last week.
Sorry, I forgot your timeline. You already did your values test, I guess. Has it been over six months in total for you?
Edit - Remember now, you did your values test mid September. Guess your csq may have been approved by now. You would hopefully receive it by early November max.

Last edited:
Reactions: ianrachkov

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Sorry, I forgot your timeline. You already did your values test, I guess. Has it been over six months in total for you?
Edit - Remember now, you did your values test mid September. Guess your csq may have been approved by now. You would hopefully receive it by early November max.
Yes I keep everyone in touch, I have the scheduled call tomorow with them. If approved I will put the overall timeline here. Thanks for all Immstu :)

Reactions: Immstu

TheBigBoy

Jul 29, 2020
Hi, I just wanna share that I just received the value test link (after receiving a verification email 2 months ago!). Submitted my app early June and received the acknowledgement at the end of July. Thanks for all the timeline you guys shared! Def helped me a bunch!

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
I called them again and they said its still processing, weird.
I summited my CSQ PEQ early June and you in Mid-June, I just received the value test link this week. So don't worry it's a normal delay for people of June