+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ - PEQ students November application

Don4mtl

May 28, 2020
Thank you so much about the advice. I thought complaining would put negative impact on my file. I will check back with midi on friday and if theres no update as usual, i will file a complaint. Thanks again.

Don4mtl

May 28, 2020
I was saying it because exactly the same thing happened to me. I finished my studies in 2018 and then I learned French. When I was in the process, the suspension of the PEQ students occurred, but since I was already working then I applied for the PEQ worker and I obtained the CSQ in 4 weeks.

That is great news. Congrats!! I did my french certification classes during my studies. I got the french certification in 2018 but graduated in june of 2019. I started working from september 2019 then got laid off during the lockdown for roughly 3 months and resumed work from June of this year. For peq worker, we need to work for 12 consecutive months, right?
Hopefully, (either with complaints to citizen protector or not) i get good news soon.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
That is great news. Congrats!! I did my french certification classes during my studies. I got the french certification in 2018 but graduated in june of 2019. I started working from september 2019 then got laid off during the lockdown for roughly 3 months and resumed work from June of this year. For peq worker, we need to work for 12 consecutive months, right?
Hopefully, (either with complaints to citizen protector or not) i get good news soon.
Correction - For peq worker you need to work for 52 weeks but they may not be consecutive however you need to be employed at the time of application.
All the best

Reactions: aeya

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
As Immstu wrote you is the answer.

Don4mtl

May 28, 2020
I did make complaint claim through citizen protector. One person called me today and got my information. He told me he will reach me back once he gets the answer but wasnt sure when its gonna be. Does anyone know average time it takes? Thanks.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I did make complaint claim through citizen protector. One person called me today and got my information. He told me he will reach me back once he gets the answer but wasnt sure when its gonna be. Does anyone know average time it takes? Thanks.
Good.
No timeframe but usually they have update in 1-2 weeks.

Don4mtl

May 28, 2020
Thank u all especually immasu.
I got csq today by mail.
It is approved on sep 28th I think thats few days after i file a complaint to citizen protector.
Now to federal!

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Thank u all especually immasu.
I got csq today by mail.
It is approved on sep 28th I think thats few days after i file a complaint to citizen protector.
Now to federal!
Wow amazing you are lucky man! Do you think that it's 100% thanks to protector of citizen?

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
I personally have a problem, I'm waiting more than many people to receive the link of the value test for csq, someone who sent his application 15 days after me received this link the 15sep, and me I'm still waiting

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Timeline for me:
Applied end of November 2019
Verification of payment - 7th Jan
CSQ approved - beginning of May (I have called many times to get some updates)
CSQ delivered at home - 20th of May
When did you received the value test link? How much time between AOR and the link?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
When did you received the value test link? How much time between AOR and the link?
Have you tried calling MIFI? Two people on a french page had the link sent to wrong email. For one it took Mifi 23 days to resend to the right address.
Better call today itself.