App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Is there anyone here who received the recent mail from ircc if you are ready to travel bofore 31 jan ( or some other date) and replied as No.
I am one of them and now worried about the ircc latest notice on their page that we should not raise rtt any more.
Any body here in the same boat ?

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
CoPR first and then AL the next day.
Hi @13nitinsharma , need you advise. I received AL yesterday by email. My AL letter mentions new COPR number but there is no update in GC key in mycic account. is it possible I will face any problem if I want to travel without having in mycic account?
or it gonna be updated soon?

Also, a big thank to you for helping people with your great knowledge.

Reactions: crackMBA

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
So should I request the letter from the host and send thru webform?Also suppose I give them letter of a host but by the time I actually travel that house is booked then?Do I need to book the same house which I will declare to them?
I would just say wait. I know its the hardest part to do. Doing all those things may mess up with your application. A lot of people have got AL and COPR today. So its coming your way. You should not just assume from someone's email and send another webform.
Even IRCC does not tell to book a place or ticket.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Is there anyone here who received the recent mail from ircc if you are ready to travel bofore 31 jan ( or some other date) and replied as No.
I am one of them and now worried about the ircc latest notice on their page that we should not raise rtt any more.
Did you receive any 4pt/7pt email with med extension that you are only supposed to reply if you can travel before the given date?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
I would just say wait. I know its the hardest part to do. Doing all those things may mess up with your application. A lot of people have got AL and COPR today. So its coming your way. You should not just assume from someone's email and send another webform.
Even IRCC does not tell to book a place or ticket.
Perfect..Thanks a lot

Reactions: crackMBA

EESH

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, I'm in the same boat, but I did not reply to that e-mail. See my post on page 914 https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/post-9105916

Also, some other members replied and are in a similar situation! Seems we just need to wait and see :rolleyes:

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi @13nitinsharma , need you advise. I received AL yesterday by email. My AL letter mentions new COPR number but there is no update in GC key in mycic account. is it possible I will face any problem if I want to travel without having in mycic account?

Yes, you will be denied boarding if CoPR is not updated as it had happened in past with an applicant on this thread. Your CoPR should get updated in few days but raise a webform for it to be on safer side.

If AL is issued then you also need new CoPR updated online for travelling. Airport officials confirm it online in the backend prior to boarding.

Reactions: sumitkamboj88

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

Does your AL mentions something like this?

As your CoPR and PR visa (ABC) expired on yyyy/mm/dd, we have extended their validity until yyyy/mm/dd .

What is ABC for you? Your new CoPR number or expired CoPR number?

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hey , when was your copr approved? I'm in post18th March catogery. Got copr on 31st Dec 2020.

Can you share your timeline

Your response would be appreciated
My case is different. I am an inland applicant, I was approved of PR on 1-June-2020. I was unable to travel back on WP in march because of pandemic.
I asked IRCC for travel exemption giving the reason that I have residence over there. I believe they have considered my reason for exemption that is why they issued my AL.

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Does your AL mentions something like this?

As your CoPR and PR visa (ABC) expired on yyyy/mm/dd, we have extended their validity until yyyy/mm/dd .

What is ABC for you? Your new CoPR number or expired CoPR number?
No, I have this
"Your CoPR and PR visa TXXXXXXXXX will expire on XXXX/XX/XX"

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
My case is different. I am an inland applicant, I was approved of PR on 1-June-2020. I was unable to travel back on WP in march because of pandemic.
I asked IRCC for travel exemption giving the reason that I have residence over there. I believe they have considered my reason for exemption that is why they issued my AL.
Aah ok. Thanks for the response!

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Oh I got it. Your current CoPR is still valid and you are post 18th March 2020 case.

Get your COVID test done and fly safe. Best of luck!
thank you, does this mean I don't need visa stamp on my passport not even expired? I saw that people whose COPR has been expired are bing asked to bring this letter, with your original COPR and PR Visa wherever in my letter I have only "bring this letter"