+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Have you received any correspondence from them further on this matter ?
I was issued a second passport submission letter. I sent it in and its still in process.
Not yet. Still waiting. No correspondence from them yet.

I have sent mails and webform but no response

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for this! Just linked my application and that of my dependents. It shows 'Submitted'. I have still not managed to provide address for PR card using the Address Notification Link as it keeps saying my application can't be found, but will keep trying.

Is there a way to see what is the current address they are using for the PR card application? I am asking because I submitted a webform requesting to update my address for PR card and am wondering if there is a way to see what is the current address they have on file.
UPDATE: Looks like sending a webform for 'change of contact information' worked. My husband, who is the primary applicant, just received his PR card by mail. My child and I have not received any updates about the status of our PR card.

Now my question is: Do I need to update the address for PR card for each of us separately? ... I am just wondering why our PR cards have not been processed yet, while my husband's card has been processed.

Sona059

Aug 18, 2022
Hello all,

please help me!

My marital status is recorded “Single” instead of”Married” on my COPR. My husband is already PR holder and we informed about marriage to IRCC by raising webform and submitting marriage certificate and Husbands PR card. Now I have flight in next 15 days, and raising webform and informing will take a lot of time. Please suggest if I can land and correct this error?

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
Hii @legalfalcon and everyone,
Please guide its urgent we are traveling next week and I dont know how much funds shall we carry? We are family of three (husband and one year old baby), can we carry 4k cash in CAD and rest of the FD and bank account statements in INR which we submitted during application processing? Or we need to carry all the funds to Canada which we showed as POF? Please guide its very urgent
Thanks

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hii @legalfalcon and everyone,
Please guide its urgent we are traveling next week and I dont know how much funds shall we carry? We are family of three (husband and one year old baby), can we carry 4k cash in CAD and rest of the FD and bank account statements in INR which we submitted during application processing? Or we need to carry all the funds to Canada which we showed as POF? Please guide its very urgent
Thanks
You dont need to carry all of the money you have in your pof to canada in cash. If I’m not mistaken there’s a limit to how much you can carry in hand before you need to declare. I’m flying to canada next month and I plan to just bring enough in cash for a week and the rest will prolly move to canadian bank account via transfer once that’s setup. Will also be wiser to use a canadian credit card for expenses as soon you get one to build a good credit score.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
You dont need to carry all of the money you have in your pof to canada in cash. If I’m not mistaken there’s a limit to how much you can carry in hand before you need to declare. I’m flying to canada next month and I plan to just bring enough in cash for a week and the rest will prolly move to canadian bank account via transfer once that’s setup. Will also be wiser to use a canadian credit card for expenses as soon you get one to build a good credit score.
Limit is $10,000 per person but you can bring much higher amount than that. Just need to declare. The immigration officer will ask to fill up one simple form with the currency details. It’s simple. You have to first get SIN to open the bank account. Also, need to have the appointment first with the bank to open the account. Plan accordingly. Best wishes for new beginning next month.

yna001300

Nov 24, 2022
is anyone here had a problem same as me i did not put my middle name on the application should i be worried now? if the BIL request has no middle name exactly what my passport is that okay?