+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

aik8*

Jul 9, 2020
Hi Guys, please, can any1 state what documents are required to travel other than expired COPR, AL, Proof of funds (bank statement), quarantine plan, hotel/Airbnb booking, Arrive Canada app thing. Has any1 tra

amit123nik

Jan 15, 2019
Hi thanks, everyone for the reply.

to answer earlier messages, I wasn't asked to do any re-meds or anything. there has been no update to my profile since the time my COPR expired. I found it extremely unexpected that I got this, as I have mentioned that I had attached a very detailed plan about quarantine and travel. i had checked some posts about a quarantine plan and accordingly had made one.

I am worried, but I know I don't have an option to wait ( again ) until they start accepting webforms.

thank you

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
But there are many who haven't even filled rtt still got AL.Forget abt quarantine plans.Those who have sent ,I wonder how many of them have shared the mails with the host etc.Ppl have only mentioned that they will book airbnb as soon as they get AL.I am really scared of this mail now as me too have just mentioned this that I will book airbnb..and I have confirmed with the host that its available.
Well from the email it is evident that IRCC or VO is reviewing the plans. So one should put a little bit effort in making the quarantine plan. Just an assurance email from Air BnB owner would do. Due to increase in CoVID cases (and this new strain) in Canada the pre departure CoVID testing and more strict travelling rules are introduced.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi thanks, everyone for the reply.

to answer earlier messages, I wasn't asked to do any re-meds or anything. there has been no update to my profile since the time my COPR expired. I found it extremely unexpected that I got this, as I have mentioned that I had attached a very detailed plan about quarantine and travel. i had checked some posts about a quarantine plan and accordingly had made one.

I am worried, but I know I don't have an option to wait ( again ) until they start accepting webforms.

thank you
All the best.Hope u get some better reply soon.I think u should call ircc and ask them that ur not clear with the contents of the mail and request them to send instructions to you again.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Well from the email it is evident that IRCC or VO is reviewing the plans. So one should put a little bit effort in making the quarantine plan. Just an assurance email from Air BnB owner would do. Due to increase in CoVID cases (and this new strain) in Canada the pre departure CoVID testing and more strict travelling rules are introduced.
Yeah may be but this is the first email of this type I have seen.Now I can't even send webform with better plan.Do you think after remedicals request in my acc (18 dec)and after submitting the reports they can send such mail to me now?Its worrisome.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yeah may be but this is the first email of this type I have seen.Now I can't even send webform with better plan.Do you think after remedicals request in my acc (18 dec)and after submitting the reports they can send such mail to me now?Its worrisome.
Chances are less as they have already reviewed your application and asked for remeds. Hope for the best!

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Congratulations!Was ur medical updated as passed after you submitted ?Apollo wud be good for Covid test.Even Lal path and Divine labs are icmr approved.Where did u get medical done?Kd or Apollo?Whats ur VO?
No, it still shows the old date for medical. My they have added a new line for new COPR and cancelled out the old One.
I got my medical done at Apollo and VO is NDVO

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi Guys, please, can any1 state what documents are required to travel other than expired COPR, AL, Proof of funds (bank statement), quarantine plan, hotel/Airbnb booking, Arrive Canada app thing. Has any1 tra
Take extra photograph. Immigration officer may ask you for new COPR.
to be on safer side, Carry a print of the gc account page showing your new and old COPR details.

Reactions: aik8*

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
@Canaspirant xyz. I agree with @whyCorona. I was talking to an Airbnb owner and she offered me to provide a letter with every details of her airbnb and how can 1 quarantine as per govt rules.

Last edited: