+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

i-sore

Jun 13, 2017
The silence on this issue is sad .. so sad . .

Even the so called Advocates for Citizenship test have gone mum .

I feel the Liberal party and it’s trickery has fooled us

Fawny43

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
That's why I couldn't understand why they canceled the parliament get together this past weekend. I suggested that they continue their protest but they canceled.

Reactions: Parnian1988

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
That's why I couldn't understand why they canceled the parliament get together this past weekend. I suggested that they continue their protest but they canceled.

I had directly expressed my concern to A.U, the lead of the pressure group ... But he did not want to listen to me ...

I fear that we will regret this cancelation for a long, very long time ... (Years and years).

To be honest, the online test program on the IRCC website seems well detailed, and something thoughtful and well designed, not something designed at the last moment ... You have to be honest and give them credit for that. The appearance at least, the detailed explanatory pages, the tutorial with photos, etc ...

But on the other hand, very few candidates received their invitation to take the online test ... Very very few .... Which may suggest that it was only a means on the part of IRCC to calm things down (and they did well with the cancellation of last Saturday's demonstration) ...

I hope with all my heart that I'm wrong ... But in any case, if the status quo continues, we will have to go back down to the streets.

i-sore

Jun 13, 2017
It seems so far ,most of the applicants who have received invites for online test did not have a prior test date that was cancelled due to covid .

Does it not make sense to send invites to those who had received a date but ended up having it cancelled first ?

Reactions: savarana

savarana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems so far ,most of the applicants who have received invites for online test did not have a prior test date that was cancelled due to covid .
I think we've been successfully cheated, but I think everyone's giving IRCC a couple of weeks to guage the invitation speed and volume.

I'm one of those whose test was canceled when I reached the test center. No email or phone call was received about it, and I'm unhappy about not receiving any communication since.

If I don't get a test invite in this pilot, I'd be seriously pissed. I'll be first in line to join any demonstration.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I think we've been successfully cheated, but I think everyone's giving IRCC a couple of weeks to guage the invitation speed and volume.

I'm one of those whose test was canceled when I reached the test center. No email or phone call was received about it, and I'm unhappy about not receiving any communication since.

If I don't get a test invite in this pilot, I'd be seriously pissed. I'll be first in line to join any demonstration.
Oh man, that sucks. So close, and yet so far.

Reactions: deadbird

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Please use this sheet if you receive online test invite.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yBH5ufXJcqqj7Cujbr_wLMaUXvXCVotdvoJMwhojzFw/edit?fbclid=IwAR2qz0sG8457wEWv9n1vFkQAM2XrOXFvlwO64Dw79WgutJRHoulc5CQMB0E#gid=0

From FB by a member:
I don't see any test invites in the tracking sheet yet ,
Please keep an eye on this sheet and try to fill it whenever you get updates. Just know this sheet can be seen by everybody. It is meant to help understand the overall scenario with testing and virtual oaths right now.
Also , it is a shareable link so you can also repost and share it with people in comments whenever they update about file movement. This will help to capture the most current data.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
hmm, 12AM time for test looks suspicious
This seems like a lot fake and photoshopped.
If you see carefully the second last line..."You are now invited to take the online citizenship test.", the space between the words ...the online...is less than the standard spacing.
Seems like someone has photoshopped the letter they had received for the in-person citizenship test in the past.

Interstellaraliens

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
This seems like a lot fake and photoshopped.
If you see carefully the second last line..."You are now invited to take the online citizenship test.", the space between the words ...the online...is less than the standard spacing.
Seems like someone has photoshopped the letter they had received for the in-person citizenship test in the past.
Also did you see the print is all black. If an email is sent by IRCC it usually has colored logo atleast along with other important info highlighted in color. Also the date format is suspicious.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Also did you see the print is all black. If an email is sent by IRCC it usually has colored logo atleast along with other important info highlighted in color. Also the date format is suspicious.
Agree.
Can we get a sample letter of someone who got an invite for in person test before Covid?

i-sore

Jun 13, 2017
It does look legit . The actual invitation is in all black just like that the one posted above .

I’m not sure about the spacing issue you mentioned , but I have seen the original invitation and I can say , apart from stating the address and location of the place the test is to be held , everything else does look the same .

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
It does look legit . The actual invitation is in all black just like that the one posted above .

I’m not sure about the spacing issue you mentioned , but I have seen the original invitation and I can say , apart from stating the address and location of the place the test is to be held , everything else does look the same .
Have you seen the original invitation sent for Online Test?