+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP re-evaluation

Aspirant2020

Sep 15, 2020
I gave my test on Sep 11, 2020 (Friday). Got the result today. L9,R12,W9,S8 . I need a minimum of 9 in every section. Applied for re-evaluation for W & S. What would be the probability of speaking section score increase to 9? I appreciate your help in advance.
My writing score remained the same but my speaking has increased to 9.

Mayuri659

Dec 2, 2018
Hello friends,

I got my CELPIP results today-
Listening - 7
Reading - 6
Writing - 7
Speaking - 7

I am planning to put re-evaluation for reading. Can it be helpful? Any chances that scores can go up?
Should i put re-eval for reading as it’s computerised checking?
Any one done re evaluation and success score up for reading?
Any advice will be helpful and sincerely appreciated :)

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

Listening - 7
Reading - 6
Writing - 7
Speaking - 7

I am planning to put re-evaluation for reading. Can it be helpful? Any chances that scores can go up?
I haven't heard of anyone getting a better Reading score from re-evaluation. I would advise against it. I think the chances of it changing are close to zero, unless you know you did better than the score you got.

Reactions: Mayuri659

Rajsree9090

Dec 9, 2020
Hi, I got my CELPIP result today. This is my 2nd CELPIP test. 1st I got RLWS as 10,10,8,8. I retook test and got RLWS as 11,11,8,8. Please suggest me if I need to apply for reevaluation. I really need 9 in each module to apply for EE. Will applying re-evaluation increase scores in both W and S?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I got my CELPIP result today. This is my 2nd CELPIP test. 1st I got RLWS as 10,10,8,8. I retook test and got RLWS as 11,11,8,8. Please suggest me if I need to apply for reevaluation. I really need 9 in each module to apply for EE. Will applying re-evaluation increase scores in both W and S?
If you feel you did better than your first attempt, it would be valid to apply for re-evaluation. However, no one could assure you that your scores will increase just because you applied for it.

Reactions: Rajsree9090

Rajsree9090

Dec 9, 2020
If you feel you did better than your first attempt, it would be valid to apply for re-evaluation. However, no one could assure you that your scores will increase just because you applied for it.
Thanks! I did better than last time. I can't understand why my scores in W and S didn't increase.

Jade234

Jan 3, 2021
Hello,
How long after the re-evaluation do you get your fee refunded?

My scores were L-9, R-12,W-11, S-8. I applied for Speaking re-evaluation Dec 17 and got the re-evaluation result Dec 24. It improved from 8 to 9.

I still have not received a refund of the re-evaluation fee.

Bruno94

Jan 12, 2021
I just got my result today.

L: 10
R: 12
W: 8
S: 8

I need a CLB 9 so I applied for re-evaluation, I`m pretty sure that my writing will go up but in my speaking, I`m not sure. let's see.
I`ll keep you all updated.

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hello friends,

Listening - 7
Reading - 6
Writing - 7
Speaking - 7

Hi,
Could you please let me know did you apply re-evaluate for reading? If yes, what was your new score?

Rajsree9090

Dec 9, 2020
I just got my result today.

L: 10
R: 12
W: 8
S: 8

I need a CLB 9 so I applied for re-evaluation, I`m pretty sure that my writing will go up but in my speaking, I`m not sure. let's see.
I`ll keep you all updated.
Hi. Was there an update in your score?

hkhaeral

Apr 5, 2021
Hi there, I just got my results today for CELPIP, April 4th, 2021:
Listening 6
Reading 7
Writing 7
Speaking 8

I applied for a revaluation for listening as I need to have 7 on all components, I was afraid of reading and I was 100% sure that I did well in listening, that is why I applied for this revaluation.
Does anyone here applied for a revaluation of their reading and listening and they got improved? I know that they said on their website that these results for L and R won't be changed, but I said that I have to try my chance, let's see

hkhaeral

Apr 5, 2021
Hello friends,

Listening - 7
Reading - 6
Writing - 7
Speaking - 7

Hi there, can you tell me if you request the revaluation or not? did your scores get changed?

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hello people,
I would like to share it and I hope that this works for someone! ;)

My wife did the test with 11 listening, 8 writing, 8 reading & 6 Speaking.

After one month, I came in this forum and I read your comments then I decided to re-evaluate speaking test and we got a 7 in speaking!!!!!!

Thanks to this, We got lot more points in EE and just waiting and invitation.

All the best ;)