+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Great to see so many progress for fellow November AOR but I’m worried. AOR Nov 14 with absolute no movement on the file apart from Biometric and Medical. Is there anyone else having same issue?

prsoonest

Jan 27, 2023
Great to see so many progress for fellow November AOR but I’m worried. AOR Nov 14 with absolute no movement on the file apart from Biometric and Medical. Is there anyone else having same issue?
Have you tried calling IRCC or checking the new tracker. Nov 12 AOR, passed meds and bio on Nov 28, and I also thought there was no update in my file (as I was not getting any GUs) until I called IRCC. I was told when I called 2 weeks a go that criminality is passed and info sharing is in progress but eligibility and security are not started. then yesterday my tracker updated eligibility to In-progress and I called again and was told eligibility is now in progress and recommended passed, but security is still not started & info sharing is still in progress. Calling them or creating a profile in the tracker will help you get some answers and soothe some of your worries. Worry less, we will get ours soon as well!

Reactions: AAmd29

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Have you tried calling IRCC or checking the new tracker. Nov 12 AOR, passed meds and bio on Nov 28, and I also thought there was no update in my file (as I was not getting any GUs) until I called IRCC. I was told when I called 2 weeks a go that criminality is passed and info sharing is in progress but eligibility and security are not started. then yesterday my tracker updated eligibility to In-progress and I called again and was told eligibility is now in progress and recommended passed, but security is still not started & info sharing is still in progress. Calling them or creating a profile in the tracker will help you get some answers and soothe some of your worries. Worry less, we will get ours soon as well!
I did create a profile in the new tracker but it has the same details. Tried connecting several times but couldn’t reach an agent no matter what options I chose .. great to know your progress, I hope I see some updates soon too…

prsoonest

Jan 27, 2023
I did create a profile in the new tracker but it has the same details. Tried connecting several times but couldn’t reach an agent no matter what options I chose .. great to know your progress, I hope I see some updates soon too…
Try calling very early in the morning. You can start the call at 7:58 so by the time you press all the options, It'll be about 8. I hear connecting at 8 am has the highest chance of getting to speak to an agent. You'll surely get some updates soon!

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Try calling very early in the morning. You can start the call at 7:58 so by the time you press all the options, It'll be about 8. I hear connecting at 8 am has the highest chance of getting to speak to an agent. You'll surely get some updates soon!
Thanks for the hope

Reactions: prsoonest

anki1

Feb 9, 2023
Similar situation! Had to try so many combination only to find out that the contact information was still my previous representative used for work permit. We called IRCC and during agent's verification, agent had to confirm my contact details and updated it.

I think you're near PPR since you're getting ghost updates. I havent seen a single ghost update but still hoping for good news!
I'm glad it worked for you! No luck here though, I've tried every single combination but nothing works... I've sent in a webform to see if maybe they can figure out this issue, if I ever get a response that is. I have two first names and an "Ö" in my last name, so I have a feeling that's what's causing the issues for me... If only the error page was actually useful.

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
There are a lot with AOR Nov 2022 with zero movements since MEP/BIL. Please see here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-november-2022-aor.781001/post-10352172
Seems that our files assigned to inactive officers account and stuck there for unknown period of time. They've started to send PR portal emails to Dec-Jan AOR's already.
Called IRCC today asking what is going on, and got an answer to call back after 16 months past AOR if I will not get the PR.

Last edited:

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
There are a lot with AOR Nov 2022 with zero movements since MEP/BIL. Please see here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-november-2022-aor.781001/post-10352172
Seems that our files assigned to inactive officers account and stuck there for unknown period of time. They've started to send PR portal emails to Dec-Jan AOR's already.
Called IRCC today asking what is going on, and got an answer to call back after 16 months past AOR if I will not get the PR.
I think it depends on our VO

sk85

Dec 29, 2022
Nov 7 AOR. I have the exact same status as yours. Criminality passed, info sharing in progress. Eligibility and Security not started. This gives me hope that my application might move soon. Is the tracker refreshed daily? I was hearing in some threads that the tracker gets updated once a week.

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
What is your VO?

GiveMeSomeLuck

Jan 16, 2023
Nov 7 AOR. I have the exact same status as yours. Criminality passed, info sharing in progress. Eligibility and Security not started. This gives me hope that my application might move soon. Is the tracker refreshed daily? I was hearing in some threads that the tracker gets updated once a week.
No, I don't think it is updated daily. My medical passed on Wednesday, but the tracker is still showing "in progress". I will check next Wednesday.

prsoonest

Jan 27, 2023
I know it was updated on Feb 1st (Wednesday), Feb 8th (Wednesday) and Feb 9th (Thursday). Right now I think it's safe to assume they update it every Wednesday, even though they seem to have updated it yesterday too