+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

madhuri3499

Newbie
Oct 2, 2026
2
0
Hi everyone,
I’m with crs 524 right now anticipating invite in next draw may be around oct 15th. I got 11 points on October 1st and I’m completing my 3 years work experience on 30th October. But my work permit is expiring on November 2nd this year. How can I stay back and btw I’m on closed work permit and my company gave a heads up that they are no longer extending my wp.
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I’m with crs 524 right now anticipating invite in next draw may be around oct 15th. I got 11 points on October 1st and I’m completing my 3 years work experience on 30th October. But my work permit is expiring on November 2nd this year. How can I stay back and btw I’m on closed work permit and my company gave a heads up that they are no longer extending my wp.

You must retain status if you apply. You can change to a visit sturdy before your WP ends leave Canada or apply for an extension knowing you won’t get one.