****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

VincentVally

Feb 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-11-2022
So we have already 5 applications including myself confirmed with zero movements since AOR: @v546 @canadavisaapplicant @cef09 @sanK0101
Please folks, if you know, post your primary & secondary visa offices along with status updates (Criminality, Eligibility and etc.) and whether you have inland or outland dependants.
Nov 27 AOR here. No updates so far after MEP / BIL. PVO: Sydney. SVO: Ottawa. Criminality passed, info sharing in progress, eligibility not started (per GCMS note on Jan 19, no GU or anything after that).

Reactions: CEC2023

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
We have already 7 applications including mine untouched since MEP/BIL: @v546 @canadavisaapplicant @cef09 @sanK0101 @sk85 @VincentVally
Please folks, if you're on the same boat, post your primary & secondary visa offices along with status updates (Criminality, Eligibility and etc.) and whether you have inland/outland dependants in your application or answered 'yes' to any statutory questions.

Last edited:

sanK0101

Aug 21, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
We have already 7 applications including mine untouched since MEP/BIL: @v546 @canadavisaapplicant @cef09 @sanK0101 @sk85 @VincentVally
Please folks, if you're on the same boat, post your primary & secondary visa offices along with status updates (Criminality, Eligibility and etc.) and whether you have inland/outland dependants in your application.
Outland Dependents - 2. But they aren't accompanying in the application.
Hasn't been able to get hold of agents through phone. So PVO, SVO & other statuses are unknown at the moment.
Requested GCMS notes on Jan 26th.

Reactions: CEC2023

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Outland Dependents - 2. But they aren't accompanying in the application.
Hasn't been able to get hold of agents through phone. So PVO, SVO & other statuses are unknown at the moment.
Requested GCMS notes on Jan 26th.
Thanks for sharing. So you have also no updates since MEP/BIL, right?

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
Another GU today. That would be GU3, nothing changed. hopefully means security has already cleared.
My BG check has always been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Never have seen it changing during the Ghost updates. not sure if I may have missed it going to in progress and then back to processing. What do you guys think, good news soon? Check Signature for detailed timeline.
Received the Portal Email today from Calgary :D, the email came from IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca (I'm in Manitoba). I just replied the email with the details and hope to get the credentials soon. Good luck everyone!!!

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Received Portal Confirmation email at 8 AM today. I have received 2 emails. One says me as the principal applicant and one says my daughter as principal applicant. Should I reply to both or just reply to the one which says me as principal applicant?
Received portal credentials today exactly 24 hrs after replying to first portal email. I have a query regarding photo upload. It says to fit the head in the green circles and also to ensure chin touches the bottom of the circle. For my kid, I am not able to touch the chin to the bottom of the circle as it leads to ears getting cut. So, I ensured the level by which ears can be included, however the chin does not touch the circle bottom. The validation is successful. Should I go ahead and submit?

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Nov 27 AOR here. No updates so far after MEP / BIL. PVO: Sydney. SVO: Ottawa. Criminality passed, info sharing in progress, eligibility not started (per GCMS note on Jan 19, no GU or anything after that).
When did you request gcms? Atip?

Arun Agarwal

Jul 24, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
Received portal credentials today exactly 24 hrs after replying to first portal email. I have a query regarding photo upload. It says to fit the head in the green circles and also to ensure chin touches the bottom of the circle. For my kid, I am not able to touch the chin to the bottom of the circle as it leads to ears getting cut. So, I ensured the level by which ears can be included, however the chin does not touch the circle bottom. The validation is successful. Should I go ahead and submit?
I think, you can leave photo like this and case owner will make the adjustment as needed. (Its mentioned in the notes).
When I was doing the same then shoulders were visible in the photos, so I leave the photo as it is.

cyberlord922

Oct 9, 2022
ITA: September 28
AOR: November 04
Medicals passed: Nov 18
Biometrics Linked: Nov 18

no updates after that, still waiting. nothing changed in the application, not even a single notification.
So I called IRCC today and got the update:

Criminality: Done
Security: Done
Background Check: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
VO: Vancouver

1 Inland dependant

He mentioned that the processing time is 16 months as of now.

Reactions: Barombi

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
Hi All,
Joining you all :)

CEC Inland with 2 dependents.
ITA - 12th October 2022.
AOR - 7th November 2022.
Biometric Updated - 21st November 2022.
Medicals (Old Medicals done for Closed WP in India, May 2020)- As per IRCC agent informed on 31st January 2023 it is under reviewing, but i only see this status. "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Biometrics - Passed.
Criminality (part of Background check) - Passed
Info Sharing (part of Background check) - Complete.
Review of Eligibility (A11.2) - Not started
Security (part of Background check) - Not started
VO - Sydney Nova Scotia

Reactions: Miracle2018

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Hi All,
Joining you all :)

CEC Inland with 2 dependents.
ITA - 12th October 2022.
AOR - 7th November 2022.
Biometric Updated - 21st November 2022.
Medicals (Old Medicals done for Closed WP in India, May 2020)- As per IRCC agent informed on 31st January 2023 it is under reviewing, but i only see this status. "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Biometrics - Passed.
Criminality (part of Background check) - Passed
Info Sharing (part of Background check) - Complete.
Review of Eligibility (A11.2) - Not started
Security (part of Background check) - Not started
VO - Sydney Nova Scotia
For your Medicals, it will change to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." before it gets approved. I also submitted my old medical from September 2020 and still "Reviewing" even after my Eligibility is passed.

Reactions: Miracle2018